It's Time to Say Goodbye

(y/n) POV

"NO!" I said as I blocked the door, "(Y/N) MOVE NOW!" Mommy said, "NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE ME WITH DUMB AND DUMBER OVER THERE!" I said as I pointed at Gluttony and Envy, "Which is which?" Mommy asked, "Gluttony is dumb, but Envy is dumber." I said, "Now that that's settled move." Mommy said, "NO!" I said, "(Y/N) (M/N) MOVE OUT OF MY WAY THIS INSTANT!" She scalded, "Fine but don't come back!" I cried as I ran to my room.

Lust POV

'He didn't mean it. He's just upset.' I thought, "But knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less." I said as I fiddled around with my drink's straw, "Where is he." I said coldly.

"I've been sitting here for an hour! That bastard stood me up." I said coldly as I left.

(y/n) POV

"Mommy." I said as I cried, "What I said probably hurt her. Maybe I should go and apologize. Yeah, she'd like that!" I said as I dried my eyes and ran out into the tunnels.

"Well now I am just shocked." Mommy said, "It's bad enough you stood me up on our date, and now you point a gun at me." She said, "You've got some nerve, don't you?" She said, "Solaris? What's going on?" Mr. Havok said, "Havok, your girl's got the tattoo." a man said, "First I've seen it, sir." Mr. Havok said, "Quit staring, it's not very polite." Mommy said, "Well, I can see how she tricked you so easily. You've always been a sucker for big boobs." the man said, "I can't help it! I love em'!" Mr. Havok said they continued to talk for a bit, but I wasn't paying attention, suddenly the man shot Mommy in the knee before he shot her three more times, one shot hit her in the head. Mommy retaliated and forced them out of the room, suddenly someone transmuted the water, "MOMMY!" I said as Mr. Havok threw his lighter into the room, "(y/n)!" Mommy said as she shielded me with her body before she pushed me back into the tunnels. "Stay there! I will come back for you!" She said as some rubble fell on her. It didn't take long for Mommy to trick her enemies into walking into her trap. She impaled Mr. Havok, but the man got the best of her and ripped out her philosopher's stone, "You could put an end to this (y/n). But you're just too weak." Pride said, "Shut up!" I said, "What do you know!" I said, "Oh I know far more than you." He said, "At least I'm not trapped here unlike you." I said, "QUIET FOOL!" He said as his shadows wrapped themselves around me, "I'm not scared of you, Pride. Cause if you hurt me then Grandfather will destroy you." I said as he let me go, "If I were you, I'd go find my mother before it's too late." He said with a laugh as he left.

I ran out to the large room where Mommy was fighting, but I arrived just in time to watch an alchemist burn her to a crisp over and over again, "You've killed me." Mommy said as she began to turn to dust, finally, her philosopher's stone fell to the floor and turned to dust until it reformed in my hand. It felt weak and fragile. "MONSTER!" I cried, "WHAT'S YOUR NAME MONSTER!" I said, "Colonel Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist." Mustang said, "I will kill you! I'll kill you for what you did to my Mommy!" I cried before I ran away.

"I...I'll bring her back! If that Full Metal pipsqueak can survive a human transmutation than so can I." I said as I put my philosopher's stone into the center of the circle and began my transmutation, suddenly several shadows grabbed my right arm and took it. "Ah, a young one." a man said, "Where am I?" I asked, "That's a good question. But I can't answer your question." He said, "I'm not here to play games! Now bring her back!" I demanded, "No, you will take a look at the other side and then you will have the tools for your true goal!" He said as he forced me through the gate. Before I knew what was happening I was back in the abandoned church I had used to hide away in, "Mustang!" I said weakly, "Oh my God! Are you alright?!" a woman said as she ran to my side before I passed out from blood loss.