Memories of Lust

Lust POV

"Well, that was a bust hugh Mama." (y/n) said, "OH WELL! At least we tried and we started an insurrection." I said happily, "Oh busting out the big words are we." I said, "I don't know what it means, but I heard Envy say it once and if a moron like him can use a big word like that then so can I!" He said, "Yes you can sweetie, yes you can." I said, 'He's grown so much. When did my baby boy get so grown up?' I thought.

Flashback four years ago Lust POV

"Lust I'm hungry. Can I have a little nibble?" Gluttony said as he reached for (y/n), however, I swatted his hand away, "No Gluttony, you may not eat the baby." I said as (y/n) chewed on my index finger, "Now sweetie don't eat Mommy's finger." I said, "Lust, hungry!" Gluttony said, "Then go eat something that is not my son! If I ever catch you trying to eat my baby I will kill you myself." I said as I kissed (y/n)'s forehead suddenly he got fussy, "Looks like Gluttony isn't the only one who's hungry." I said as I sat down and fed him his bottle. "(y/n) my love one day you will grow old and die and as your mother, I cannot let that happen. I promise you I will find a way to turn you into a homunculus. Then you will be the sweet innocent child you are forever. I won't let anything stop me, not even Father!" I said, "You know Lust if Father finds out he'll probably kill (y/n) and force you to watch him do it." Envy said, "Quiet! Father will not ever find out about this and he will not find out about (y/n) understood." I said coldly, "Lust Father will find out eventually." He said, "I know and that's what scares me." I said as (y/n) wrapped his hands around my finger.

A few weeks later I was called to speak with Father. "Lust, it has been brought to my attention that you have been distracted as of late." Father said as he picked something up from behind him, "I believe that this is the distinction in question." He said as he turned around holding (y/n). I was terrified, I was terrified for the life of my baby but I knew that there was nothing I could ever do to stop him. "Lust, I will let you keep your...pet but remember if you should ever think of betraying me I will dispose of it." He said as he walked over to me and handed (y/n) over to me, "He's not a pet, he's my baby. He's my son." I said softly as I held (y/n) close. (y/n) had no idea how much danger he was truly in, he just smiled at me with his pure and innocent smile.

"You can do it, sweetheart! Come on, crawl to Mama." I said as I encouraged my son to crawl to me resulting in a brief moment of genuine effort from him before he fell down again causing him to cry. I walked over to him and picked him up, "Hush now, Mama's here." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"(y/n) dear come say hi to Greed." I said as (y/n) hid in the doorway, "Lust whats with the brat?" Greed said as he walked over to (y/n) and picked him up by the back of his shirt, "He's my son." I said as I took (y/n) from him, (y/n) immediately buried his face in my chest, "Well now Lusty it seems you're starting to act like yours truly!" Greed said, "Far from it. I simply felt that I..." I said, "You wanted him, so you took him knowing that the old man wouldn't approve even then that didn't stop you. So tell me Lust how exactly are we so different?" He said as he took (y/n), "Hey there little guy. I'm your Uncle Greed and I'm going to teach you everything you will ever need." He said.

"Mama!" (y/n) said happily as he ran over to me, ideally, I would have already turned (y/n) into a homunculus by now, however, this has proved...difficult to say the least, "Not now honey Mommy's busy." I said as I read a book of theories about homunculi. I could hear him walk away sadly and it absolutely broke my heart to push him away. A few minutes later I heard (y/n) scream in terror.

"(Y/N)!" I said worriedly as I ran out and found him on the ground shaking in terror as he watched Gluttony eat his latest victim. "Shh, it's alright honey Mama's here." I said as I held him and blocked his view of the unsightly scene, "I promise you that I won't let you see anything like that ever again." I said as I kissed his forehead. 

End Flashback Lust POV

"Honey, would you like to go home?" I asked, "Hmm, no. I wanna stay with you, Mama!" (y/n) said happily.

A/N: ok so I have quite a bit of ideas for this...but none of them happen any time soon at this point. So should I skip ahead to where they can start or continue going along with the story until I reach that point?

yes

no