The Witch's House

(y/n) POV

"My mom told me not to talk to (y/n) ever again." A boy said, "Hey guys what's going on?" I asked, "O...Oh h...hey (y/n), uh is that a new necklace?" A girl asked, "Yeah Mama made it for me." I said as I held the small stone in the necklace.

" I said as I held the small stone in the necklace

"Its blood red. I've never seen a stone like that before." A blonde boy in a red cote said, "Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist." He said, "Never heard of you." I said, "I'm a state alchemist...you've really never heard of me." He said, "Sure you're a state alchemist and I'm the emperor of Xing." I said, "Well then your Majesty how about I show you!" He said as he squeezed my head, "Alright then pipsqueak you're on!" I said, "WHAT WAS THAT! YOU LITTLE!" He shouted as someone in a full suit of armor grabbed him and held him back, "I'm sorry about my brother. He's an idiot." The man said, "AL!" Edward shouted, "Brother remember why we came here." Al said, "Fine, but first, you there why aren't any of you supposed to talk to (y/n)?" Edward asked, "B...Because his mother is a witch!" A boy said, "MAMA'S NOT A WITCH!" I yelled, "THEN  HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN ALL THE MEN A WOMEN GOING INTO YOUR HOUSE LATE AT NIGHT AND THEN NEVER LEAVING?!" A girl shouted, "HE MUST BE A WITCH JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER!" A boy yelled as he threw a rock at me closely followed by the other kids, but only the first rock hit me, "Are you ok?" Edward asked as he created a wall with alchemy, "Y...Yeah." I said.

"So tell me (y/n) why does everyone assume your mom is a witch?" Ed asked, "Mama's not a witch!" I said, "I'm not saying she is, but what that girl said is bothering me. Just all those people disappearing doesn't feel right." He said, "Mama has a lot of friends over sometimes, I'm usually in bed when they're there so I don't know what happens." I said as Mrs. Jones gave me a glass of milk.

I walked home alone as per usual. Ed and Al offered to walk me home, but I declined. I slowly pulled open the heavy wooden doors of Mama's mansion, I had gotten used to opening those old doors despite how heavy they were. "Sweetie what happened to you?!" Mama asked as I walked inside, "It's nothing, Mama." I said as she looked at the cut on my forehead, "What happened?" She asked, "Some boy threw a rock at me because everyone thinks you're a witch." I said. "Hey Mama, where did all the friends you had over go?" I asked, "I'll tell you as long as you don't tell anyone." She said, "Ok." I said, "They're right here darling." She said as she held up the stone in the necklace she gave me, "This is a philosopher stone albeit a failed one at that." She said, "Why would you give me something like this Mama?" I asked, "Because you're my son and I trust you with it." She said, "But wouldn't it be better off in your hands?" I asked, "Sweetie Mommy already has one." She said as she cut a small gash into the center of her chest and pulled it open to reveal a philosopher stone, but hers was an oval and had muscle attached to it, I reached out to touch it, "Don't touch, you can think of this as Mommy's heart of sorts without it I go away." She said as she closed the gash and as she did the wound healed, "You're so cool, Mama! I wanna be just like you!" I said happily.