⦃30⦄

The three girls were still at the entrance of the building, sitting and waiting. It was after midnight when one of the neighbors arrived with a white bag and headphones in his ears. 

Yoongi approached, removing the headphones one by one, wondering what the small gathering of girls outside the building at that hour meant. When he stopped in front of them he noticed a worried expression on two of them and a sleepy one on the third.

"Min Yoongi-ssi!"Jiwoo was alerted by his presence.

"What is happening? Why are you out here?" He asked in a polite tone, hesitating if he really wanted to know because he imagined that it shouldn't be of any interest to him.

"Don't you know?" Somin questioned and Yoongi held back his urge to roll his eyes.

" I'm asking because I clearly don't." He commented slightly sarcastically. He was kind of bitchy when he was tired, and today had been a rough day.

"Shin Soora-ssi ran away from home," Ashley announced, ignoring his tone as she knew the revelation would interest him.

"What?!" The man's small eyes became slightly large upon hearing those words.

"All the boys in the building are on the streets looking for her." Jiwoo added.

"Her sister and the girlfriend of the neighbor in 401 went to the police station to fill out the police report." Ashley continued.

"Will you also look for her oppa?" Somin asked and Yoongi didn't answer.

His mind was experiencing a hurricane of thoughts, trying to make sense of what he was hearing. He then asked the three to explain exactly what had happened, and they told what they knew and spoke of the places where she had already been looked for.

None of this was making sense in Min's head. Soora was terrified of strangers, even under the worst effects of medication, she wouldn't just wander the streets aimlessly, liable to cross paths with many people. At the very least, she would already be admitted to a hospital, after having a crisis.

Without saying anything else to the girls, Yoongi went up to the third floor and entered 301. He searched every corner of the neighbor's apartment, finding no trace of her until he entered her bedroom. 

Yoongi went through her things looking for something he would report where she might have gone, then he found a pad on which a starry sky and a small skinny and raggedy lion were drawn. 

That drawing left him thoughtful, maybe she just wanted to see the stars. Perhaps she was still in the building, he thought, and then ran out in the direction of the terrace. As he pushed open the terrace door he looked around the small room, not finding her there, he swore she would be there.

In a last attempt, he went to the terrace railing and looked around, looking for some other place where she could be watching the stars, but all he saw were more buildings and several trees. Frustrated, he turned to leave the terrace until something caught his eye: Three iron bars attached to the wall where the door was and which gave access to the roof.