⦃ 31 ⦄ SEASON 3

A few days had passed since her incident and things had changed drastically. Chaeyun was still living with her, for one, but as much as she tried to act normal, she was being a lot more careful and hesitant with everything. 

She wouldn't communicate or approach Soora unless the older made the first step, and as much as Soora felt more at ease with it, it also made her feel like she had gone backward in her progress.

Another thing that changed, was Hoseok's visits. He stopped showing up altogether and only interacted with Soora through chat. Soora realized that he probably was also giving her space and waiting for her to ask him to meet her, but she felt ashamed and guilty for putting her boyfriend through so much. So they barely saw each other, and when they talked, it was awkward.

Then there was Seokjin. Even though he barely changed with her, Soora felt he was more careful too, and he barely mentioned what happened, because that would mean going to the root of it all, which was Soora's traumatic past.

The only thing that didn't seem to change at all, was Elisa's attitude towards Soora, not being fearful to ask why she had been gone for so long, but also not dwelling much on it and praising Soora for being well again. 

Being well was kind of an understatement, but she wasn't bad as she had been. She was back to being stagnant, with no step-backs, but no progress as well.

Soora looked at her chat and there were two people online. One was her boyfriend, and the other was the one who had aided her twice already. Min Yoongi felt like her guardian angel at this point, as Elisa had pointed out, and it made Soora smile. 

But then there was Hoseok, who had always been her emotional and moral support for so many years, and it was exactly that that held her back from contacting him again. She felt like she was destroying his life and Hoseok deserved better than someone as destroyed and irreparable as her.

MYG is writing...

You have been typing non stop

Soora's eyes widened at the message that popped up on her chat window, only then realizing that she had indeed opened his chat and had been pressing a single key for a long long time.

Quickly she selected the long lines of just a letter and deleted everything, fumbling with what to write next. She didn't even know why she opened his chat, or what she wanted to tell him. Did she want to thank him? Ask for advice? She had no clue.

MYG is writing...

I'm starting to think you fell asleep on your keyboard

SSR is writing...

Not quite

But not far from it

I kinda spaced out

MYG is writing...

So you randomly opened my chat and spaced out?

SSR is writing...