¹☆Chapter 1☆

November 6th, 1983

Hi I'm y/n Jones. I just moved to Hawkins Indiana From New York. My dad Was Offered a Job as Deputy Police chief. Let's hope I make some new friends.

Honestly I'm ok with the move too. I get bored with life easily. Hopefully something exciting will happen here.

I didn't have very many friends back in New York. Life wasn't the best. Let's hope that changes.

We were finally all moved in it only took about a day because we dont have much stuff.

"Y/N!," I flinched at the sound of my Dad screaming.

"Yah Dad?" I hesitantly set the sketch book I was doodling in down. And Strolled down the stairs. My older half brother James passing me in the hall. I kept my eyes down.

James dosen't like me very much. Dad says it just because 16 but I doubt that.

"I think the Neighbors might have kids. Why dont you go nock on the door and greet them" He suggested Moving Some boxes around to be ready for unpacking.

"umm Nah I'm ok..." I put my hands in my pockets while thinking to myself. "for now at least" I continued. "I'm going to go outside" I didn't wait for my dad to respond. I ran out the door into the back yard.

There wasn't much to do out here so I decided to take a small walk in the woods. After about 5 minutes of walking I found abandoned tree house.

it looked to be very well built. Like it was a house that had been shrunk and on a tree.

well I suppose that's what a tree House IS. but it was Surprisingly detailed I guess?

It was had a ladder Going up the thick trunk of the oak tree into a Small blue house that was about half the size of my room.

I slid the door open.

it was definitely empty. There was a small spiral staircase leading up to a small tower that was about Five feet from wall to wall But was tall enough for me to stand up in. with little windows.

I went back down and saw another ladder that led to another flight of spiral stairs around the tree to a small roped off balcony that was quite higher up but had an amazing view of the sky.

This must have taken ages to build...and a lot of dedication.

I'm going to make this place my home away from home.

I ran back to the house to get some supplies to clean up some of the leaves and moss and green stains on the outside walls.

but I stopped at the side gait leading to the front to see a small group of four boys.

I decided to go say hi.

A boy with Brown curly hair wearing a hat Noticed me I guess and slapped one of the others arm. and they all turned to me.

"H-Hi I'm Y/n I just moved here." I said Awkwardly putting my hand on the back of my neck.

"I'm Mike," Said a Skinny boy with fluffy black hair.

"I'm Dustin" The Boy with the hat that noticed me said.

"I'm Lucas"

"And Im will" A slightly skinnier boy with light brown hair and brown eyes said.

"it's nice to meet you guys" I smiled.

Dustin looked at Mike, Mike looked at Will, and will looked at lucas. Then they all turned towards eachother and started whispering.