¹☆Chapter 2☆

Once we got to Mike's house. Mike gave the girl his jacket. She looked kinda traumatized.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike questioned in a speedy tone.

"Wheres your hair? Do you have cancer" Dustin questioned leaning forward slightly but also Scooting closer to Mike Like he could save him if something happened.

"Did you run away" Lucas said Also Scooting closer to Mike for protection.

"Shes probably in trouble" I said Walking closer to her and squatting down. I could feel the fear in her eyes so I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike said kinda frozen which is funny because of the other too using him for protection. I stood up and pulled a chair near where they were standing.

"Is that blood?" lucas said reaching out to check But Mike smacked his hand away.

"Stop it your freaking her out!" Mike wacked lucas. Oh defensive of this girl are we...I smell love.

"Shes freaking me out!" lucas defensed himself his arms flailing out a bit.

"I bet she's Deaf" Dustin said.

"Shes No-" I attempted to interject.

CLAP. she jumped. "not deaf" He said looking kinda stupid.

"No shit fucktard" I smacked his back And laughed.

"alright alright That's enough alright?" Mike fussed at the two Dence boys.

"Yah guys leave her alone. shes scared." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Shes just scared and cold" Mike added looking at me then to the frantic boys.

Mike ran to a table and grabbed some of his cloths to give to her. She Jumped at each Rolling thunder. weird, or in my Opinion it is I find thunder comforting it's a warning. telling you how far the worst weather is.

"Here These are clean. Okay?" Mike said Handing her his clothes. she reached out slowly and took them.
she pulled the jacket off and Stood up, She grabbed The end of her large shirt and begged to Pull up until we all realized what was going to happen.

"NO" We all yelled The boys turning around. Which is odd I guess its different here but the twelve year old boys in New York would give anything to see a naked girl.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" Dustin Put his hands up and turned around. I just snickered. Hes a little cute when hes all frantic.

once again going to ignore that I thought that.

"See over there? That's the Bathroom." Mike said holding the girls wrist and pointing to a door near the stairs. "Privacy...Get it?" He looked back at her.

She just Stared back at mike. Turned around and Grabbed the clothes. She held onto them with a tight hug, and made her way to the bathroom.

Mike walked over to close the door for her but she stopped it with her hand.

"You dont want it closed?" Mike asked uncertainly.

"no." she Spoke wearily.

"Oh so you can speak" Mike Jokingly laughed. "Ok well...Um, How about we just keep the door..." he mumbled hesitantly closing the door until it was only a few Inches open. "Just like this...Is that better" he questioned happily.

"yes" she spoke in a low tone with not much emotion.

Mike turned around with a big smile on his face. I called it.