¹☆Chapter 7☆

After Steve left I went back to Mike's and joined them in the basement. Mike was in the bathroom with El helping her clean up her face. I think he just wanted an excuse to be around her.

Dustin and I were talking. when we heard our supercom go off. It sounded like Lucas but it was too staticky for us to understand what he was attempting to say.

Dustin and I shot up and ran to the bathroom to get Mike and Eleven We busted open the door they jumped back. Hmm I wonder what was about to happen before we interrupted them, I laughed in my head. "GUYS!" Dustin planted out. "Its lucas" he continued in a panic! (at the disco (I'm sorry I'll go away) )

"We think hes in trouble!" i Spoke quickly. Panicking we all ran out of the bathroom and over to the supercom. Dustin picked it up and handed it to Mike quickly.

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin questioned.

"Yeah?" Mike asked uncertainly. A look of confusion spread on his already pale face.

"What if he found it?" Dustin asked Mike's face had a look of shock plastered all over it Je scrambled with the supercom for a few seconds.

"What's he saying?" Like looked up at us while we could hear Lucas rambling cutting in and out.

"I dont know, hes way out of range." Dustin stated looking down and folding his arms.

"I cant even understand a word hes saying right now" I shook my head. More static and random noises came out of the supercom com.

"...Son of a bitch!" Lucas cut in. I guess he started to get closer if we could hear him better.

Mike pressed the button to speak. "Lucas, if you can hear us, Slow down. We can't understand you." Mike spoke in a serious tone.

He kept cutting in and out again. All we could understand was "mad hen" and that seriously doesn't make any sense whatsoever. "Mad hen...Does that mean anything to you?" Dustin asked. "Like a code name or something"

"Um No?" I looked at Dustin like he was an idiot.

That's exactly when Lucas cut in enough so we could hear him enough to understand."THE BAD MEN ARE COMING!" He yelled a few times

"Bad men..." Mike trailed off not understanding for a second. "BAD MEN!"

Dustin Gasped and looked at me. We turned to El.

"Stay here" Mike demanded the girl. sleep looked so scared. We cant let her go back to that place.

"I promise we wont let them take you" i Looked her in the eyes and ran up the stairs with mike and Dustin.

we ran to the nearest window and looked out of it. we saw a white van with blue stripes on the sides and some fake electrical company or something. "What is he doing?" Mike asked.

"You dont think..."Dustin trailed off and mike ran as fast as he could. Dustin turned to look out the window.

"Shit" I spoke.

Mike's pov

I ran downstairs. Mom was on the phone. "MOM" I interrupted her. Normally that would be a bad idea.