²✭Chapter 3✭

I woke up In my costume from last night I must have fallen asleep in It. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got out of my costume. after washing I got out dried off and got dressed for school.

I grabbed my pillowcase full of candy and emptied some into a paper lunch bag and put it in my backpack. I also grabbed some chips and a popcorn ball from the bag that I had separated them into and threw them into my bag as well as Dustin's Bag of 3 Musketeers.

I Tied my shoes and ran downstairs and out the door. I grabbed my bike and headed to school. once I got there I realized that Dustin's bike was missing I waited outside for the bell to ring and headed to my locker

I grabed all of my books for my next few classes and I closed my Locker after I put Dustin's bag of 3 Musketeers back because he wasn't here. I also brought my second bag that was also Full of 3 Musketeers the amount of them that I have is insane.

I grabbed my bag off my feet and swung it over my shoulder. I took my seat in mr.Clarke's class the rest of the class filled in and he began todays lesson.

About ten minutes into class the doors flew open "I am so sorry Mr. Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with class." Dustin panted I'm guessing he woke up late and had to rush. "Really. continue. please." he sat down in his seat and Mr. Clarke continued with class.

"We have to meet. All of us. At lunch AV club." Dustin turned around and whispered to the group.

"Why?" Mike whispered.

"I have something that you won't believe." Dustin replied before turning around and go figure. Whispering to Max.

after getting fussed at my mr. Clarke we all continued our focuse on class.

I once again... took a nap.

If I was failing all my classes I'd pay attention but I'm not I still have high honor roll.

I was awoken by a piece of paper hitting the back if my head. Troy snickered and I opened the balled up paper.

Bells about to ring just wanted you to wake up so mr. Clarke wouldn't notice you slept all class Also the answers to the quizz on your desk are A. C. D. A. B. A.

Ummm...Ok?

I turned around and have him a confused face and mouthed 'thanks... I guess' and marked the answers he gave me as the bell rang. I stood up and left class.

Each class went by and like usual I doodled or took a nap or talked to will and Mike. finally lunch rolled around and we all went to our lockers before heading to AV club.

I grabbed the thick bag of 3 Musketeers and looked around for Dustin. I started walking towards him before realizing he had stopped to talk to max. I rolled my eyes and swiftly walked to a trash can to throw them away because I was mad. But I hesitated, and put them back into my bag.

He then walked back. With max. to join the group.

"Ready?" He asked.

I saw someone stop at their locker and figured I owe him. "Oh hold on i have to do something." I walked over to troy. "Do you umm. do you eat 3 Musketeers?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He smiled. Hes an asshole but maybe he has a reason... dosen't mean his behavior is excused but at least understandable.

I pulled the bag out of my backpack and handed it to him. "As thanks for the answers, and I have a ridiculous amount of them." I laughed.

"Thanks!" He smiled as I walked away.

I waved behind me and joined the group.

Dustin's pov