¹☆Chapter 5☆

We got back to Mike's house and went to the basement.

"What was will saying?" Mike asked "Like Hom... like home..." He was sitting there trying to figure out what he meant.

"But dark" I added. looking up at Mike. he looked back at me and nodded.

"And empty" Said lucas. Putting his head back in frustration.

"Empty and cold. Wait Did he say cold" Dustin asked sitting on the stairs.

"I dont know the Stupid radio kept going in and out." Lucas said clearly frustrated still.

"Yah he said cold" I got up and sat by Dustin on the stairs.

"Like home. Like his house?" Mike asked. He looked at me With wide eyes.

"Or maybe like Hawkins!" I said looking up at Mike. Also with wide eyes.

"Upside down" Eleven Said weakly.

"What did she say?" Lucas Questioned looking at all of us confused.

"Upside down" I said an idea hitting me. I stood up quickly.

"what?"Lucas looked at me with his classic Your crazy lucas face.

"Upside down!" I Ran up to the table and picked up the bored. I flipped it back to the normal side.

the boys gathered around the table where I was standing and each sat down.

"When el showed us where will was she flipped the board over, Remember?" I asked looking at each one of them whom were nodding. I flipped the board over just like she did.

"Upside down!" Mike looked at me I think it was clicking In his head too.

"Dark." I said. Looking up at Mike. He nodded.

"Empty" Mike looked at me. I nodded.

"Cold" Dustin added. mike and I nodded.

"Do you understand what they're talking about?" Lucas Looked at Dustin.

"No" he shook his head no. Big brain. God Just thinkkk!

"Guys Come on just think about it" I Pleaded with the two boys Whom still didn't understand what me and Mike were try to tell them.

"When El took us to find Will she took us to his house right?" Mike continued on what I was saying as if he was in my head and could hear my thoughts.

"Yah and he wasn't there" Lucas Stated as if to say are you done as if he could shut us up then and there.

"But what if he was there!" I Said Looking at them. "What if we just couldn't see him?" I continued. "What if hes on the other side?" I asked. I flipped the board back over to the normal side. "what if this is Hawkins and..." I flipped it back Upside down. "this is where will is?" I looked at them Lucas looked confused still.

"The upside down" Mike added. Pointing at me as if to say AHA!

"Exactly" I looked at him. Pointing back at him.

"Like the Vale of shadows." Dustin Jumped in getting excited.

"Exactly!" I said running to get the Dungeons and dragons book to give it to Dustin. "Dustin your a genius!" I yelled. I slammed the heavy book down in front of him and flipped to the information page about The Vale of Shadows and put my finger on what's really important tapping that section.

"The Vale of shadows. That is a dark Reflection or echo or our world" He began to read from the large book.I knew this and I know that Dustin knows too but lucas Still seemd Very lost.