¹☆Chapter 6☆

I woke up and slid out of bed. I grabbed some clothes put them on and slipped on my shoes and Grabbed a small empty backpack I put my Supercom in the bag just incase I needed to talk to the boys.

I went downstairs and grabbed some snacks out of the pantry just some Granola bars, A few cookies, Mini fun sized candy bars, other candies, and a small bag if chips because I have no idea how long I'm going to be looking for El. I also grabbed my bat because whether monster too will. Whatever lives in the upside down is probably still in the woods. And I'm not going to get stuck in an alternate dimension.

I opened up the door and saw Dustin speeding by he stopped as soon as he saw me his bike skidded making a small tire mark on the concrete.

"Hey, Where ya going?" He looked at me. I swung the bat over my shoulder.

"I was going out to look for El, I figured if she dosen't want to be at Mike's right now I can hide her here so she isn't just sleeping in the woods" I explained to him.

"Come to Mike's with me" he nudged his head across the street. "We need her, and she needs us, And lord knows Her and Mike need eachother" we laughed I nodded and ran to Mike's house with Dustin.

"I just... I cant believe she didn't come back" Mike walked back and forth pacing like a mad man. I noticed that the tent el slept in was destroyed. I'm guessing mike had a mental breakdown over his little girlfriend.

"She's gotta be close." Dustin remarked.

"Yeah she really couldn't have gotten that far." I said pulling a small fun sized bag of m&ms and tearing it open.

"She said it wasn't safe" Mike was still pacing back and forth. "She just messed up the compasses Because she wanted to protect us." I them my hands up in the air and let them flop down to my sides.

"I Said that yesterday." I looked at Mike then to Dustin. "Did I not say that yesterday?" I asked him he smiled and shook his head yes.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've done that." He panicked some more.

Once again Did I not tell him this as it was happening.

"Mike, this isn't your fault." Dustin attempted to calm him down.

"Yeah, It's lucas'." He turned to Dustin and nodded.

"It wasn't his fault, either." Dustin corrected mike who was making me nauseous packing back and forth like that.

"It wasn't His fault?" Mike stop pacing and looked at Dustin confused on why he would even begin to say that.

"No." Dustin looked at Mike blankly.

"So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?" Like asked walking closer to Dustin.

"Totally, But so were you!" Dustin pointed out. I mean hes not wrong.

"What?" Mike Was getting aggravated.

"And so was Eleven." Dustin Continued to point out.

"Oh, Give me a break!" Mike was getting mad. Here I am about to witness another fight just eating my m&ms

"No, Mike, You Give Us a break" Dustin snapped Pointing at me and then to himself then to the ground like people do when there angry" All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes!" he got closer to Mike. "Y/n And I Were the only Reasonable ones" Dustin defended "But the bottom line is...you pushed first, And you know the rule. You draw first blood..." I haven't been part of the party too long so I really have no idea what that means.

"No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand." Mike folded his arms. I just popped another m&m in my mouth and watched.

"You're shaking his hand!" Dustin Demanded.