1. welcome back, Park Soo-young

"your gorgeous chaos was a danger
to my beautiful ordinary life, and
i knew that. then suddenly, we
became beautifully extraordinary
together."

-

-

Have you ever look at someone and think how your fist would look spectacular down their throat? I have. As of right now I'm staring right at the object. Ever since I got back to Korea, it seems like everyone is trying to piss me off.

"How many times do I have to tell you my clothes should be arranged by colors?"

The girl trembled not answering my one fucking question. Scoffing, I stood up before snatching the perfectly ironed uniform off her hand.

"Get out before your eyes end up on the floor," I told her while pointing at the door. Stripping off my robe, I put on the school uniform before looking into the mirror with a frown.

Can my life be more uglier than this uniform? A soft knock once again heard before my dad's head peeked in through the door with a warm smile.

"You look pretty with the uniform," he complimented me but we all know he's trying to make his only daughter feel better. I smiled at him through the mirror as I put on my earrings and then turn around to face him.

"Can I drive one of the car to school today?" I asked him sweetly but then Ji Young arrived next to my father.

"No," she answered with a fake smile plastered across her plastic face. "We have prepared a chauffeur for you, it'd be too dangerous for you to drive by yourself."

Ignoring her, I stared at my dad waiting for him to answer only to have him agreeing with his wife.

I feel betrayed.

Without another word, the witch once again disappeared.

"Well, Ji Young and I are leaving to Japan today so behave, alright?" my dad told me still with the same warm smile. I simply nodded without arguing with him because he's always gone for a business trip anyway. One of the many reason my mom left him.

After he left, I shoved my macbook to my backpack before actually ready for my first day of school today. Walking down the spiral stairs, I went outside the house to see a car waiting for me already.

The drive to the school don't take too long and when I arrived, kids stared at my expensive car and gawked as my chauffeur opened the door for me. Eyes were glued on me as I stare at the main building with a bored look then my eyes landed on the silver haired boy, my cousin.