14. get out of my building

"What's your name?" I asked the girl who's been quiet the whole time

"What's your name?" I asked the girl who's been quiet the whole time. She looked surprised when I talked to her. "Are you deaf? What's your name?" I asked her again.

"Whoa this girl, really," she scoffed before standing up. "Ya! How old are you? Do you-"

"Sa Ra-ssi," Jackson held up his hand to stop him from talking. "Soo-young, let's talk outside," he said and went to grab my hand but I backed away.

"We don't have to," I stated. "It's over Jackson. I should've known you're just a dirty scumbag who uses me for money," I chuckled. I looked over at his hand to find the Rolex watch I gave him last year for his birthday, then onto the table where the phone I bought him lays.

I held my hand out and he gave me a confused look until I grabbed the phone on the table and smashed it to the floor.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Sa Ra yelled. I ignored her and grabbed his wrist taking off the watch I gave him and just when I was about to smash it to the floor I felt a hand gently wrapped around my wrist.

"Hold on," V stopped me to look at the Rolex watch. "Woah you gave him this one? I had to work at my dad's company for 3 months to get the exact same watch," V chuckled before taking it off his wrist and raised his hand to smash it as well but looked at me for permission. "Can I smash it too? Or you're going to resell it?" he asked me. When I don't answer he chuckled before smashed it against the table making literally everyone in the restaurant gasped in shock.

"You're Park Soo-young after all," V smiled at Jackson.

"You're insane," was all Jackson said. "You're just hurt that I took your virgi-" this time he was cut off again but it was by V's fist colliding with his jaw.

"Yah!" Sa Ra screamed grabbing me by the shoulder. My hand flew across her cheek as I breathed heavily.

"Do you think it's possible for him to take you to fancy restaurants if it wasn't because of me?" I asked him. "You should at least thank me for giving you the chance to have a taste of the life I'm living," I spat at her. Then I turned to Jackson who was holding his jaw in pain. "I'll make sure it wasn't just you who'll regret this Jackson," I said before turning around to walk away.

"Leave my parents out of this!" Jackson called out. I stopped in my track without turning around at him.

"You're insane if you think I will leave them out of this."

Pulling out my phone, I called my chauffeur to pick me up at the hotel. V was following right behind me and when both of us were in the elevator he sighed and looked at me as if he was expecting me to say something.

"What? You want me to say sorry? Fine! I'm sorry," I grumbled folding my hands in front of my chest. "Wait are you stalking him all the way here?"

"No? I was on a blind date. Yes I ditched my date just for this," he scoffed. "You should be apologizing for two things!"