8. ms. third place

The weekend passed by really quickly, I spent my Saturday hanging out with Lisa and Rose then my Sunday preparing for my presentation

The weekend passed by really quickly, I spent my Saturday hanging out with Lisa and Rose then my Sunday preparing for my presentation. I haven't talked to Jackson during the weekend because he insisted he's got work to do.

But who the heck works on weekend?

I simply don't overthink about it because I was busy with my friends and school myself. Monday came and I'm excited to see how Ah Rae is going to be screwed.

Sitting next to Jungkook, he's been either ignoring me or glaring at me while we waited for class to begin.

"Jungkook," I called him for the 5th time this morning. He glanced at me raising an eyebrow. "What are you doing this weekend?" I asked him.

"Soo-young," he sighed leaning back on his chair.

Ooh he talks.

"Shut up."

I smiled before shutting my mouth at least he replied. Then the class started and my group got the first turn to do the presentation and just as I expected, everything went well. The teacher praised us for our work. Next was Jungkook's group, he didn't speak much during the presentation but it was good too.

Then it was Ah Rae's turn. Rose turned to me giving me a knowing look before chuckling to herself. I kept a straight face the entire time. Then it was Ah Rae's turn.

Who would've thought she'd be this dumb?

Instead of bringing her own hand-written material, she depended on the material shown on the screen and she didn't even realized how I have replaced all of her material with an article I copied off Wikipedia. Then when their group finished, our teacher took off her glasses and sighed in disappointment.

"What did I ever tell you guys about plagiarism in my class?" she asked out loud.

"Zero," the whole class answered and the group looked terrified yet confused.

"Ah Rae, do you think I wouldn't realize that your whole material is copied off wikipedia?" our teacher asked. Ah Rae looked taken aback before she tried to defend herself saying she didn't copy the material off the internet. "Well then prove it," the teacher challenged.

Ah Rae stumbled as she typed in her material on the internet and the first link popped up was the wikipedia link I used. I smirked as the teacher gave confused Ah Rae a long ass lecture about plagiarism and that she got 0 for this project.

When the class ended, I was about to leave the class when crying Ah Rae gripped my wrist stopping me from leaving the class. Rose who was standing beside me looked ready to throw hands but I stopped her.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"Does it matter? You're too careless to even write down your own material and only depended on the presentation," I replied monotonously.