7. prince V

"Get away from me!" Jungkook groaned as I've been following him for the past 5 minutes only to find out he's been walking around the school with no direction

"Get away from me!" Jungkook groaned as I've been following him for the past 5 minutes only to find out he's been walking around the school with no direction. Probably because I'm following him.

"I just wanna say thank you!"

"And I said you're welcome," he widened his doe eyes at me and giving me a questioning stare. I smiled before holding out my hand for the 3rd time in the past 5 minutes. Rolling his eyes, he ignored me once again. "Just because I helped you doesn't mean I wanna be your friend. It's humanity, something you might never heard of before."

Am I that shallow? I probably am.

"I despise human, I donated a good amount of money to dog shelter," I said making Jungkook turned around once again giving me a weird look then shaking his head and continued walking away from me.

I think he gave up when he finally walked into the gym—a place filled with sweats and men—but stinks. The second I walked in, all eyes were directed towards me.

"Yah! What took you so- what?" another tall and good looking man looked surprised to see me following Jungkook.

"Who's this?" he asked. Does he not know who I am? Then I realized we're not in any classes together.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Hi! I'm Soo-young. Jungkook's friend."

"Can you please.." Jungkook sounded pissed off.

"Well aren't you pretty?" he smiled at me. "I'm Eun Woo."

"Well you don't look-"

"Yah! Park Soo-young have you lost your mind?!" I heard Jimin's voice boomed before he wrapped his arms around my neck to drag me out of the gym.

"It's nice to meet you Eun Woo!" I yelled out while waving at him as Jimin dragged me out of the gym. "I'll see you in class Jungkookie," I chuckled. Eun Woo stared at me in disbelief before bursted out laughing while Jungkook palmed himself on the forehead.

"Ah get off me!" I told Jimin before stepping away from him.

"You look like the next Ah Rae," he glared at me. I scoffed in disbelief before straightening my posture and walked away from him.

The rest of the day ended quicker than I expected. I spent my last classes either annoying Jungkook or talking to Rose and Lisa. Unlike other boys in the entire school, Jungkook refused to talk to me and be friends with me but that only makes me want to be friends with him even more now. Especially after his heroic gesture today by lending me his uniform.