11. one of a kind

I've always find all harmless objects still have a potential to murder someone but right now, I want to stab this pencil down my throat so I don't have to go through this hell anymore

I've always find all harmless objects still have a potential to murder someone but right now, I want to stab this pencil down my throat so I don't have to go through this hell anymore. Just when I thought this week couldn't be worse, this has to happen.

After ignoring V and Jimin for a few days and avoiding any human contact with Ah Rae, somehow that wicked with decided today would be the perfect day to ruin my already ruined week.

I knew something was wrong the second I stepped out of my car and everyone looked at me weirdly and started whispering.

But...

I never expected things to be this ridiculously creepy and out of hand. When I walked through the school hallway, as usual I found Rose and Lisa talking. However today, they're being weird. The second they saw me, they keep blabbering non-sense and was being awkward.

"Why are you guys-" I was about to ask them what's wrong with them until my eyes landed on Ah Rae who changed her appearance. Literally her whole appearance.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

That same exact bag.

That same exact shoes.

And even that same exact hair color.

Her usual black hair is now dyed with the same brown color I have. I don't know if I was being paranoid or she's starting to look like me. Lisa and Rose must've noticed before both of them placed a hand on my shoulders.

"We always knew she's an obsessive bitch but we never—in a million years thought she'd go this far."

"Choi Ah Rae!" I called out drawing out more attention. Everyone looked at us weirdly as I walked up to her. Chuckling I eyed her from head to toe in disgust before clapping my hand. "Do you finally realize how much of a failure you actually are that you decided to become someone else—someone you'll never be?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm not even surprised anymore, you're not that smart after all. That's why you'll never be first place and you'll never get your Kim Taehyung-oppa. I'll always win and you'll remain the loser."

"She's not worth your time Soo-young," someone from the crowd spoke while laughing at Ah Rae pathetic behavior.

"Why do you think you're the only one that can purchase that bag and shoes?" another one chirped in defending Ah Rae. A few people mumbling things agreeing with that statement but the smirk never left my face.

"You should go get your mental checked Ah Rae, you're insane," Rose spoke before grabbing my hand to walk away.

"Oh and Ah Rae," I called out once again stopping on my track and turned to look at her one last time. "I'm not done with you yet," I smiled before walking away with Lisa and Rose.