18. catfight

The sound of my alarm going off and the cold room in the morning is always pissing me off

The sound of my alarm going off and the cold room in the morning is always pissing me off. Sitting up, I grabbed the glass of water number whatever have been holding the entire time.

"Miss your-"

"Ah shut up, you're here to bring me water not to talk to me," I shut her up still with my eyes closed. She excused herself then walked out of my bedroom. I groaned not wanting to wake up and go to school. Then a soft knock was heard from the door before it creaked open.

"Yah! Get ou- dad?" I raised an eyebrow when I saw my father peeked in. Ah I completely forgot he told me he was going home this week.

"That is not how you treat our maids, Soo-young," he spoke and I just nodded before standing up and walked over to him to give him a hug.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"I just got back," he replied. I nodded before walking out to find a whole shopping bags scattered all over the first floor. "I bought you a few things from Japan," he said as he pointed to all the luxurious brands's paper bags.

"Thank you, I'll check them after school today," I smiled at him.

"So you broke up with Jackson?"

"Yeah he cheated," I simply answered.

"He'll regret it," my father replied before telling me to get ready for school. Complying, I get ready for school.

I spent my Sunday going out with Rose since I assumed Lisa must be studying that Math problem she was struggling with to the point she called Jungkook. How did they even get so close?

"Ah why do I even care?" I muttered under my breathe as I walked down the stairs and to the front door until my father stopped me.

"Soo-young, why don't you eat your breakfast?" he asked me. I turned around before shaking my head.

"I don't eat breakfast."

"Since when?" he asked me folding his arms against his chest. I tilted my head to the side before giving him a confused look.

"Since I was 7? 6? I don't know I just don't," I simply replied. He nodded his head before going back to his laptop once again. "I'm leaving, bye!" I called out before walking out the door and instead of seeing my chauffeur, my eyes landed on V standing outside with his car behind him.

"First day of back being friends!" he yelled while waving his hand happily at me with a wide smile.

"What... the hell?"

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my shoulder before pushing me into the car. I stared at him in disbelief as I buckled up.

"What happened to your knee?" V asked me as he started driving off to school. I looked at the dried wounds before pouting.