5. truth unfolds

1

1. How do I claw someone's eye?

2. This pen I'm holding has potential of stabbing Ah Rae in her throat.

3. Will my dad get me out of jail?

All kind of sadistic scenarios you can ever think off crossed my mind the second I stepped in the class only to have Ah Rae glaring at me. She's really giving me more and more reasons on why I should ruin her.

After what happened yesterday at the cafeteria, I wonder if she's still obsessed with V. The teacher announced about the exams we'll be having in two days and the whole class sighed in disappointment. So did I. Just because I'm good at school does not mean I enjoy them.

It's ridiculous how Ah Rae has the word 'ambitious' plastered across her punchable face. Looking down at the stack of papers filled with all the notes I've missed, I groaned before placing them inside my backpack. Then I remembered about the test we have tomorrow and I wanted to throw myself out the window.

When the bell rang indicating school is over, I walked out of my classroom to find Lisa and Rose waiting for me by the end of the hall.

"Do you need a ride home?" Rose asked me as the three of us made our way out of the building.

"No, my chau-" I was about to say my chauffeur until my eyes landed on the man I adored very much standing there looking like a whole meal with his sunglass on. "Jackson?" I called him. He smiled at me before walking towards me.

"You must be Soo-youngie's friends. I'm Jackson—Soo-young's boyfriend," he introduced himself politely at Lisa and Rose.

"Wow she never told us she had a boyfriend," Lisa said. "I'm Lisa."

"I'm Rose."

"Well it's nice to meet you, I hope you don't mind if I take Soo-young from here."

Saying goodbye to Rose and Lisa, I got into Jackson car where then he started driving but not towards my house.

"Jackson, I can't be home late today. I have exam tomorrow," I told him. Truth is I don't even wanna go out to begin with. I wanted to go home straight away.

He turned to look at me before smiling then placing his cold hands on my thigh's exposed skin, sending shiver down my spine. His thumb starting to move in a circular motion without saying anything.

Then we arrived at his apartment. I got off the car following him inside. He asked me how was school today and I told him that it's shitty as yesterday.

"What are we doing?" I asked him when we got into his apartment and him locking the door behind us.

"Go wait in the bedroom, we'll watch movies," he told me. Nodding my head, I walked towards his bedroom before sitting down on his bed and waited for him to return. A few minutes later he returned while holding a bowl with popcorns.