20. unexpected turns

author's note:woah it's been so long isn't it? well a lot has happened in my life and i haven't been able to come here and update which is why i want to write this little note and say sorry to you guys

author's note:
woah it's been so long isn't it? well a lot has happened in my life and i haven't been able to come here and update which is why i want to write this little note and say sorry to you guys. i don't know if anyone still reads this book but i will try to update every once in a while now. i plan on moving to tumblr as well but i'm not sure either so we'll just see.

but here's a new chapter! also happy new year to everyone!

• Jeon Jungkook •

I sat across Lisa in the library while staring blankly at my book. It's been half an hour and I haven't made any progress in studying because she keeps asking me to help her every 5 minutes. Ever since she sat with me and Soo-young the other day, it's like she became Soo-young all over again—but it feels different. Of course I got annoyed with Soo-young at times but I got used to her following me around like a lost puppy and I don't want to say it but it feels kinda weird not having her on my tail.

I sighed before I pulled out my phone to text Soo-young. I doubt she'll check her phone during lunch time but it's worth the try. I asked her to come down to the library and she replied within a minute.

'omg is this jungkook? im on my way!!'

I should probably apologize to her for being kinda rude yesterday when she was just being her usual self with all the questions and stupid statements. Not even 5 minutes later, Soo-young walked in with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her.

"I honestly can't believe this day would come, I knew you would finally consider me as your fr— whoa hi," she stopped her rambling when her eyes met confused Lisa.

"It seems like Lisa needs help and I haven't studied as well so I thought you could help u-"

"Park Soo-young!" Eun Woo walked in with his hands up in the air. "It feels like I haven't spoken to yo-"

"Shh!" a student shushed us and Eun Woo gave her an apologetic smile while bowing down slightly.

"I miss you!" he told Soo-young before wrapping an arm around her shoulder making me roll my eyes.

"Well I'm helping Jungkook now so we can catch up later," she smiled at Eun Woo before sitting down next to Lisa. "So which part do you need help with?" she asked her friend before Eun Woo sat down next to me. To my surprise Lisa closed down her book before started packing her stuff.

"I just finished actually, I'll see you around."

Soo-young stared at Lisa who left without another word dumbfounded. She tilted her head to the side before she shook her head then fixed her ponytail a little bit.

"Did she say something about me? Is she mad at me?" Soo-young asked both Eun Woo and me. I shook my head and she nodded before standing up. "I really skipped lunch to be rejected by my friend. I'll talk to her. See you guys around," she said before standing up and running towards Lisa.