19. crush

The last two days I spent during my suspension, it was boring as hell

The last two days I spent during my suspension, it was boring as hell. I spent most of my time watching TV shows and shopping and basically minding my own business while my dad is busy working at the office and Ji Young is off to the salon somewhere in the city.

When I got back to school, I immediately started plotting on how else I could ruin Ah Rae. However my entire mind is interrupted when my eyes landed on Lisa who was talking to Jungkook. When did they get so close?

"And look who's back," I turned around to find Taehyung walking towards me.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked him.

"I don't know he's probably just late," he shrugged before then I saw Rose walking in looking tired and bored. However when her eyes landed on me, she smiled before running towards me.

"I missed you!" she hugged me.

"Oh please you two were separated for 2 days and you act like she just came back from the military!" Taehyung groaned making me giggle.

"Not my fault Lisa ditched me the last two days for Jungkook," she sighed and I glanced at the two once again before brushing it off. "How did they even get so close? Did Jungkook say anything to you?" she asked me curiously and Taehyung just stared at me with the same expression. I shook my head before shrugging.

"We're not that close either, I mean we're friends but I don't know," I chuckled before linking my arms with the two of them. "Let's just not think about anythi– Ah that bitch," I rolled my eyes when I spotted Ah Rae.

Hold up....

"She..." Taehyung trailed off and Rose's jaw dropped not believing our eyes. She looked at me before her eyes stared at my arms linked with V's.

"Whoa you really want to be Soo-young so bad you literally changed twice into becoming her.." Rose stated while shaking her head. Once again, Ah Rae dyed her hair the same color as mine and wear the same shoes and bag.

I can't believe it.

"Running out of ideas on how you can possibly date Taehyung knowing Jungkook and I will always be on top of you in classes?" I asked her and she scoffed before rolling her eyes. Without replying, she walked away leaving the three of us alone.

"I think it's best for you to just ignore her," Jimin suddenly popped up making all three of us flinched in shock. "She's mentally ill."

"Not after—"

"I mean it Soo-young," Jimin said sternly. "We don't know what else she could possibly do to get Taehyung," he continued.

"What's the worst she can do?" I shrugged before walking away to class. This is the class I have with Jungkook and Ah Rae only and as usual Jungkook took his regular seat next to me.

"How's your knee?" he asked.

"Still hurts, can I get a piggyback ride again today?"

"Fuck off."

I smiled before leaning back on my seat while staring at him. I stared at him for a few minutes until he turned to me.

"What?"

"I'm gone for 2 days and you're with Lisa now?"

"She's like you all over again except she's more intolerable."

"Oh come on! She can't be that bad," I rolled my eyes. Besides I'm supposed to be the only one Jungkook annoyed at.

"Can't you help her with her studies so she'll leave me alone? You don't have a boyfriend now, what's keeping you busy?" he questioned.

"She said that? I'm busy?" I asked and he nodded. I chuckled before shrugging.

She never even asked me to help her in the first place.

"I have lots of shopping to do," I answered him.

"Of course you do," he rolled his eyes. I looked away as the teacher walked in and started the lesson. While announcing the result of the last week's quiz, as always Ah Rae waited nervously.

"Park Soo-young," the teacher called. "Jeon Jungkook," she continued. "Congratulations, you two got the perfect scores."

The class sighed as if it was expected but this is the first time both Jungkook and I got the perfect score. Walking passed Ah Rae I stopped and turned around to look at Jungkook who stared at me in confusion.

"Do you smell that?" I asked him.

"What?"

"I don't know," I muttered before pretending to sniff around and my eyes landed on Ah Rae. "Ah," I smiled. "It's jealousy mixed with failure."

The class snorted laughing while Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed me forward to keep walking. After retrieving the result both Jungkook and I walked back towards our seat until Jungkook suddenly tugged on my uniform's blazer stopping me from walking.

"I believe your feet is on our way, Ah Rae-ssi," Jungkook scoffed. I looked down to see her feet sticking out of her table probably trying to trip me. I gritted my teeth and stepped on her feet as I walked casually back to my seat making her groan in pain.

During the next period, I switched seat with Lisa so she can sit next to Jungkook while I sit with Rose. Rose looked pissed the whole time while I just find the whole situation hilarious. I literally walked in to the class to find my seat is taken by Lisa and she doesn't say a word to me. Rose is really pissed at the fact Lisa ditched her in the last 2 days but luckily she's got Taehyung and Jimin now.

During lunch time as Rose mentioned before, instead of sitting with us Lisa sat with Jungkook. Once again I didn't really think much about it.

"Have you seen Jackson since he came to your house that night?" Jimin asked. I glanced at him before shaking my head. "Good."

"He's really an asshole for cheating on you," Rose scoffed. "He's cute but he's not cute enough to be cheating on you."

"No one should cheat and that's that," Taehyung added and I nodded agreeing with him.

"Whoa," Rose gasped before shoving her arms in front of Jimin and Taehyung. "I got goosebumps from your words," she said making both Jimin and Taehyung chuckled. My eyes darted to the side to fine Jungkook, Lisa and Eun Woo ate in silence. Eun Woo looked uncomfortable by the silence while Jungkook is simply enjoying his food quietly.

"Do you think Lisa likes Jungkook?"

"Obviously," Jimin answered.

"Bet me $50 he doesn't like her," Taehyung grinned.

"She's so pretty!" Rose argued.

"Yeah but he's got Soo-young chasing him too and if I were him I would've gone for Soo-young," Jimin rolled his eyes and I threw my chopstick at him.

"That sounded too weird," I cringed. "Besides I am not chasing him Jimin. I simply want to be his friend."

-

"I see you've gotten closer with Lisa," I spoke once I sat down beside him in our last class of today. He glanced at me before shrugging and laying his head on the table. It still amazes me how he either sleeps or spaces out in class but still manages to get the best grades every time.

"Do you like her?" I asked again and he groaned before opening his eyes.

"I keep forgetting that you're always this nosey."

"And you're always this grumpy," I rolled my eyes before facing the other way to find Ah Rae was staring at me from across the class. "Look away before I stab you in the eyes!" I scoffed at her.

Jungkook and I sat in silence for the rest of the period until I once again broke the silence.

"It seems like Lisa got a crush on you."

"It shouldn't be any of your concern Soo-young."