1 | best out of three

Taeyong was considered the best out of three.

He was the eldest son of Hades. He grew up following his father's orders and doing as he says. His younger siblings Mark and Jisung were still too young to be able to follow Hades' rules just yet.

But needless to say Mark and Jisung looked up to Taeyong. They wanted to be like Taeyong.

He was Hades' perfect son. Did everything he did and followed all his rules.

"Dad! I'm gonna gwo up and be just wike Taeyong!" A 4 year old Mark said to Hades. Hades only giggled and nodded his head.

"I sure hope you do," Hades smiled. He was holding Jisung in his arms. He was only 1 year old.

Taeyong had a lot of responsibilities just at the age of 8.

"You won't be disappointed in me dad!" Taeyong posed like a soldier. Hades laughed.

"Are you kidding me? Dad. I'm 16. I'm allowed to have a girlfriend," Taeyong said. Hades scoffed.

"Still pretty young to have a girlfriend to me," Hades mumbled.

Hades was mad at Taeyong for simply having a girlfriend. How'd he find out. Thanks to Jisung.

"If it wasn't for Jisung," Taeyong muttered under his breath. He looked back at Jisung and he awkwardly gave him a smile back.

"I'm sorry," A 9 year old Jisung looked at him. Taeyong gave him a cold look.

"I've made my decision. You're allowed to be with her. Just don't mention her when I don't talk about her," Hades said. Taeyong sighed in relief.

It's only been about 3 days after Hades found out Taeyong had a girlfriend.

They were all having dinner together when Hades decided to bring up the conversation.

"So Taeyong. How are you and your girlfriend?" Hades asked looking over at him. Taeyong just stared down at his food.

He slowly looked up and gave him an awkward smile.

"We broke up," Taeyong simply said. Hades didn't react at all.

Both Mark and Jisung bursted into laughter.

"What happened?" Hades asked.

"She dumped me," Taeyong said looking down.

"Taeyong. You got dumped by your girlfriend. That's pathetic!" Mark laughed. Jisung was giggling next to him.

"At least I had a girlfriend. Unlike you, you're so awkward and so unapproachable that girls don't want to date you," Taeyong said back, laughing at him.

"Fuck you! And fuck off!" Mark yelled.

"Mark! Where did you hear that word from!" Hades yelled at him.

"Who else! You obviously. You're always yelling at someone on the phone!" Mark yelled back.

"Don't yell back at me! Now apologize to your brother!" Hades yelled back.

"Unfuck off!" Mark yelled at Taeyong.

"Say it correctly!" Hades yelled.

"I'm sooo fucking sorry!" Mark yelled and crossed his arms.

"Mark!" Hades yelled back.

"I'm sorry! Jeez is that what you wanted you old hag!" Mark yelled.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Hades yelled.

"An old hag!" Mark yelled back.

"Go to your room!" He yelled.

"Fine!" Mark stood up and stomped up to his room and slammed the door shut.

"I was hoping for a family dinner without one of you two yelling," Persephone said calmly as she was cutting her chicken.

"I'm sorry," Hades said.

"And Taeyong. Next time Mark tells you something please don't attack him back. He's gonna get all mad. You know he has anger issues," Persephone said.

"Yes mom," Taeyong said as he looked down.

"Now. Go upstairs and apologize to your brother," Persephone said. Taeyong nodded his head and stood up.

He knocked the door.

"What!" Mark yelled. It sounded like he was crying. Taeyong slowly opened the door and sees Mark sitting down writing down in his notebook with tears falling down on the book.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to attack you like that," Taeyong said. Mark looked up at him.

"Do you really! Or did mom make you apologize to me!" Mark yelled at him. Taeyong sighed and walked closer to Mark.

"I don't want you to be mad at me," Taeyong said. He sat down on Mark's bed and looked at him.

"No! Get away from me and get out!" Mark yelled at him.

"Mark! You can't be mad at me forever," Taeyong said. Mark just stared at him.

"I don't care. You made fun of me," Mark mumbled looking down at the floor. "You embarrassed me"

"I'm sorry. It won't ever happen again," Taeyong said. Mark looked down and him and sighed.

"Fine. I'm still saying in my room," Mark said as he turned back to his notebook.

Present day.

"Taeyong! Go to my office and get my papers from the desk. I need to work out some business with Poseidon," Hades yells. Taeyong nods his head and walks into his office.

He looks around and finds the papers Hades was talking about. He grabs them and finds Hades.

"Here," Taeyong hands him the papers.

"Thank you. You may head outside the castle now. I'll depend on Mark for now," Hades said.

"Thank you," Taeyong said. He heads out. He leaves the castle.

"Not gonna say goodbye to me hyung?" Sicheng asked. Taeyong turns and looks at him.

"Bye Sicheng," Taeyong smiled at him. Sicheng smiled back and waved at him.

Instead of walking to the town. He headed to a different direction. He was heading to Aphrodite's side and didn't even realize.

First chapter of the new story! This is the second book to Perfect Love! If you haven't read it. Go please read it!

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!