22 | take my place

Taeyong and Jaehyun both fell asleep where they were. On top of the roof, looking up at the sky.

Jaehyun eventually woke up. He looked and saw the bright blue sky with the regular tint of pink.

He looked next to him and saw Taeyong sound asleep. Jaehyun has his arms around him and was cuddling him.

Taeyong's aura was the baby blue color it was whenever he thinks about Jaehyun.

"He must be dreaming about me," Jaehyun mumbled with a smile on his face.

Taeyong's aura suddenly bursted into a lavender color. Jaehyun widened his eyes. He didn't know what that meant.

He was scared it meant something bad. He didn't want to lose Taeyong. He held him tightly and kissed him on the forehead.

"I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to lose another person," Jaehyun whispered. The other person he lost was none other Donghyuck.

Unable to see him breaks his heart. He wanted to grow up with him and teach him things but he couldn't.

"Jaehyun?" Taeyong mumbled. He looked up at him and sees Jaehyun holding him tightly.

Jaehyun looked down at Taeyong and noticed his aura change to the dark blue color it normally is.

"Good morning my love," Jaehyun whispered as he gave him a kiss on the cheek. Taeyong just smiled at him.

"Good morning Jaehyunie," Taeyong mumbled back.

"I think you should head back to your side. I don't want you to get in trouble with your dad," Jaehyun said. Taeyong sat up and looked down at Jaehyun.

"You're right," Taeyong yawned. He got up and waited for Jaehyun.

They both went down.

"Alright. I'll see you later right?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong shrugged.

"Big chance that I'll see you tomorrow," Taeyong said. He kissed Jaehyun on the lips and left.

Taeyong made it to Hades side without getting caught.

He walked to the castle and sees Sicheng almost falling asleep.

"Sicheng. You awake?" Taeyong said as soon as he made it in front of him. Sicheng shook his head and looked up.

"I'm awake! I just wanted to take a nap is all," Sicheng yawned. Taeyong nodded his head.

"I'll be heading inside then," Taeyong said.

"Can you see your father first? He ordered me to do so," Sicheng said. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Have a nice nap," Taeyong said.

He entered the castle and looked around. Empty. He walked to his father's office and sees him sitting there.

"You called me?" Taeyong asked. Hades looked up and nodded his head.

"I knew you were going to come home early. So did you have fun at Taeil's place," Hades asked. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Did Sicheng tell you I was heading there?" Taeyong asked. Hades nodded his head.

"He said you went to Taeil's place since Ten showed up," Hades said.

"Yes. I was going to Taeil's place anyways," Taeyong said.

"That's good to hear. Anyways I wanted to talk to you about some things," Hades spoke up.

"What is it?" Taeyong asked.

"I need you to take my place," Hades said. Taeyong widened his eyes.

"W-What do you mean by that," Taeyong asked.

"I'll be leaving for about a week or maybe less. Jisung and Mark will be coming including your mother," Hades said.

"So I'll be alone for awhile," Taeyong asked. Hades nodded his head.

"All I want you to do is my papers that I do everyday. I already showed you how to do them right?" Hades explained. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Yes. I do remember. Is that all?" Taeyong asked.

"No. Just remember to do that. Also I prefer that you stay here while we are gone. I'll allow for you to invite Taeil or any other friend you have," Hades said.

"Alright. I understand," Taeyong said.

"Good. We'll be leaving tonight," Hades said. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Heechul. Can you call in Jaehyun. I need to talk to him," Aphrodite said.

"Should I hide Donghyuck as well," Heechul asked. Aphrodite thought about it for a second.

"Make sure he's in his room first," Aphrodite said. Heechul nodded his head.

Heechul went off to Donghyuck's room. He was inside playing with his dog.

"Hi Heechul hyung," Donghyuck said as soon as he saw Heechul at the door.

"Donghyuck. Stay here for awhile. Your mother ordered you to stay here," Heechul said.

"Oh ok," Donghyuck said. Heechul closed the door and went off to look for Jaehyun.

Heechul walked to his house and knocked on the door. Jaehyun opened the door and looked at Heechul.

"Hello Heechul. I don't expect to see you here," Jaehyun said.

"I was sent here by your mother. She wants to talk to you about something," Heechul said. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to talk to her," Jaehyun said.

"For my sake. Would you please talk to her," Heechul said. Jaehyun sighed. He knows about much Heechul as done for him.

"Fine," Jaehyun said. He got out the house and closed the door.

He walked inside the castle not caring if Donghyuck saw him. He didn't know what he looked like as well.
He made it to Aphrodite's room and walked inside.

"You called me?" Jaehyun spoke up. Aphrodite nodded her head.

"Who was that person who passed by the castle yesterday. He had a pink aura but I couldn't recognize his face. Do you know who that is?" Aphrodite asked.

Jaehyun knew exactly who she was talking about. It was Taeyong with his hidden aura. He couldn't tell his mother who it was.

I kinda liked this chapter not really.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!