13 | what's wrong with me?

"Taeyong!" Mark yelled. Jisung was trying to see what he wrote in his notebook.

"Jisung," Taeyong simply said. Jisung looked up and saw Taeyong. He had a serious face.

"I'm sorry," Jisung says quickly as he let's go of Mark's notebook.

"Thank you," Mark sighed as he grabbed his notebook back.

"Jisung. Can you stop trying to see what Mark is writing. You might get your feeling hurt one day," Taeyong said. Jisung quickly looks at Mark.

"You write mean things about me in your notebook?" Jisung asks. Mark looks at him and shakes his head.

"I'll show you what I have on here if you stop trying to see," Mark says. Jisung sighs.

"Fine," Jisung says.

Taeyong just chuckled at his brothers.

"I'll be leaving then," Taeyong says. He walks away from Mark's room and heads to his room. He closes the door and sits down.

He thinks back to what his father said about switching sides. He thinks about how Jaehyun quickly said no about switching sides.

He thinks about Jaehyun and suddenly his aura bursts into the light blue color it had changed last night. He widened his eyes as he looked down at his body.

"W-What's happening! All I did was thinks about Jaehyun," Taeyong mumbled. He was scared.

He stopped thinking about Jaehyun and thought about his brothers. His aura changed back to the same color it was.

"I need to go to Taeil's," Taeyong said as he walked out of his room. He headed down the stairs and sees his mother.

"Taeyong. Where are you going?" Persephone asks.

"I'm going to Taeil's!" Taeyong yelled and ran out the castle.

"Here are your damn papers," Jaehyun said. Aphrodite looked up at him.

"You didn't even knock! What if Donghyuck was in here! He could have seen you!" Aphrodite says.

"How would I know! I don't even know what he looks like!" Jaehyun yelled at her. Aphrodite just stared at him.

"Don't yell at your mother," She said. Jaehyun looked at her with a disgusted look.

"Prove to me your my mother! You don't care about me not being able to see my own brother! You didn't care about us when you were with those guys! You don't care at all!" Jaehyun yelled.

"Jaehyun calm down," Aphrodite said.

"No! Once you prove to me that you care! I'll start to call you mother!" Jaehyun was beyond mad at her.

"Jaehyun please. I'll prove to you. I promise you that," Aphrodite said.

"Fuck you. You haven't tried all these years and suddenly want to start trying," Jaehyun scoffed. He left the room and headed to his house.

"I'm sorry," Aphrodite mumbled. Tears falling down her face.

A few minutes later Donghyuck walks in the room.

"Mom? Why are crying!" Donghyuck asks. He hugged his mother.

"You'll meet someone soon," Aphrodite said. Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" Donghyuck asks.

"Someone. I'm not sure you'll meet him now. Maybe once you're older," Aphrodite thought.

"I'll wait," Donghyuck said with a smile.

"Taeil. I have a problem," Taeyong says. Taeil looked at him and shrugged. He let him enter.

They headed to the couch and sat down.

"What's your problem?" Taeil asked. Taeyong took a deep breathe and started to think about Jaehyun.

Like that his aura bursted into a light blue. Taeil widened his eyes at the sight of his aura.

"Who did you think about!" Taeil said quickly.

"J-Jaehyun," Taeyong mumbled. Taeil shook his head.

"No. No. Taeyong this isn't good," Taeil said. Taeyong started to get even more scared.

"What's wrong with me?" Taeyong asked.

"You're falling in love with Jaehyun," Taeil said. Taeyong looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with loving him?" Taeyong asked.

"The light blue means you don't want to be apart of Hades side anymore," Taeil said. Taeyong's heart sank the minute Taeil said that.

"You're lying," Taeyong said. Taeil shook his head.

"Look Taeyong. Whenever you fall in love with someone our auras are supposed to be an even darker blue," Taeil said.

"So then if I fall in love with some of Aphrodite's side. Our auras get lighter?" Taeyong asks.

"There's two different outcomes. One outcome is that you love some from Aphrodite's side your aura either becomes light blue or a slightly darker shade so no change," Taeil said.

"So because I have the light blue that means I want to switch sides," Taeyong said.

"Yes. Unfortunately that's the truth," Taeil said. Taeyong looked up at him.

"How? I have never thought about disobeying my father and wanting to be in Aphrodite's side," Taeyong said. Taeil shrugged.

"I don't know. You're going to have to figure that out on your own. There is a possibility that your aura can switch back," Taeil said.

"I'm just scared," Taeyong sighed.

"I know. Taeyong based on your decision, I'm still going to be there for you," Taeil said. Taeyong looked up at him and nodded his head.

"I'll count on you," Taeyong smiled.

"One last thing. You need to tell Jaehyun about it. Along with hide it from your family. They can't find out about your aura changing," Taeil said.

"Ok. I'll do that," Taeyong said.

I like Taeil's character in this story :)

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!