32 | memories disappeared

Taeyong headed to the gate and he saw Yuta standing there like normally. He walked up to him and stood right next to him.

"Hello Taeyong. You finished making the cookies with Donghyuck," Yuta asked. Taeyong shook his head.

"I told Aphrodite that she should work on the cookies with Donghyuck instead of me," Taeyong said. Yuta made an 'oh' face.

"I guess that makes more sense. A mother-son thing," Yuta said. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Yuta. If Aphrodite asks where I am just say I had to do some things really quickly. I won't be gone for that long," Taeyong said. Yuta nodded his head.

"Is it a secret?" Yuta asked.

"Yea. I'll tell you later though," Taeyong said. Yuta just smiled at him.

"You don't have to tell me everything you know," Yuta said. Taeyong looked at him.

"Well... I want you to now so that you won't get confused if something ever happens," Taeyong said. Yuta just chuckled.

"I appreciate you a lot Taeyong," Yuta smiled at him.

"I have to get going now! I'll see you later!" Taeyong said as he ran off.

Taeyong was at the border of the Hades side. He was waiting for Jaehyun to finally arrive. He looked at Hades' side and sighed.

"I'm no longer going to see that side huh," Taeyong mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong slightly jumped and turned around and looked at Jaehyun.

"You scared me," Taeyong said. Jaehyun chuckled.

"Sorry about that," Jaehyun said. Taeyong just smiled at him.

"Alright. You got the dust right?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"Let's go," Jaehyun said. He grabbed Taeyong's hand and they walked to Hades side.

They arrived at Taeil's place first.

"We are finally here," Taeyong said.

"Yup. I'll do it," Jaehyun said. Taeyong looked at him and nodded his head.

"I'll hide. I can't bare and see Taeil again," Taeyong said. Jaehyun nodded his head. He knocked on the door and Taeil opened the door.

"Hey Jaehyun? You just came here by yourself?" Taeil asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"Taeyong decided that it would be better if you're memories of me are gone," Jaehyun said.

"How come?" Taeil asked.

"He feels weird about it. I don't completely understand either," Jaehyun said.

"So I'll completely forget about you?" Taeil asked. Jaehyun shook his head.

"You'll forget about ever meeting me," Jaehyun said. Taeil made an 'oh' face.

"Alright. I have to tell you one last thing before you do it," Taeil said. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"What is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"Take care of Taeyong. I hope he's doing better over there," Taeil said as he hugged Jaehyun. Jaehyun hugged him back tightly.

"I will. Don't worry," Jaehyun said. They let go of the hug and look at each other.

"Alright. I hope I get to meet you again one day," Taeil laughed. Jaehyun nodded his head.

Jaehyun got a pinch of dust and sprinkled it over Taeil.

"Forget about meeting Jaehyun," Jaehyun mumbled. Soon enough the dust disappeared and Taeil looked around confused.

Jaehyun was invisible to him and him only but only for a 5 minutes so Jaehyun quickly hid so that he wouldn't see him.

He looked at Taeil. He shrugged and closed the door.

"Was it really that easy to do?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun turned around and nodded his head at him.

"Let's go to Sicheng now," Jaehyun said.

"What are you two doing here?" Sicheng asked.

"We're going to wipe your memory," Jaehyun simply said. Sicheng widened his eyes and looked at them.

"What! Are you guys crazy!" Sicheng said. Taeyong just chuckled at the poor boy.

"We're just going to erase your memories of meeting Jaehyun. That's it. You'll still recognize him but you won't remember meeting him," Taeyong said. Sicheng made an 'oh' face.

"Why are you guys doing that?" Sicheng asked. Jaehyun shrugged.

"He'll erase my memory of ever meeting you as well," Jaehyun said.

"Can I say a few things to Jaehyun before you erase my memories of meeting him?" Sicheng asked. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Of course," Taeyong said. Sicheng then looked at Jaehyun.

"I'm gonna miss you man. Since we're the same age and everything," Sicheng said. Jaehyun chuckled and nodded his head.

"Same with me. I'll miss talking to you," Jaehyun said.

"Also take care of Taeyong. I'm going to miss him," Sicheng said.

"I will. Don't worry," Jaehyun smiled.

"Alright. Goodbye Sicheng. I'll see you hopefully in the future," Taeyong said. Sicheng smiled at him.

"I hope so too," Sicheng said.

Jaehyun grabbed a pinch of the dust and sprinkled it over him.

"Forget about meeting Jaehyun," Jaehyun mumbled. Soon enough the dust disappeared and Sicheng just looked at Taeyong.

"See you later Sicheng," Taeyong said. Sicheng nodded his head.

"Bye hyung," Sicheng said. Taeyong waved at him and walked away.

He was walking with Jaehyun right next to him but Sicheng obviously couldn't see him because he was invisible to him.

"I can't believe it's my turn," Jaehyun chuckled.

"I know. You ready?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"I do hope I get to meet Taeil and Sicheng again," Jaehyun said.

"I hope you do," Taeyong said. He grabbed a pinch of the dust and sprinkled it over Jaehyun.

"Forget about meeting Taeil and Sicheng," Taeyong mumbled.

Soon enough the dust disappeared and Jaehyun just looked at Taeyong.

"Why are you just looking at me?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong just smiled.

"Go return this your mother's office. Make sure she doesn't find out we took it," Taeyong said. Jaehyun nodded his head.

Next chapter will be the last one.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!