5 | following you

"Where are we heading?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong looked back at Jaehyun who was following him.

"To my side. Why are you following me anyways?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun smiled and shrugged.

"Why not? It's not like my mother is gonna care anyways. She doesn't control me anymore. I make my own rules," Jaehyun said.

"Alright but can you hide at least? I don't want my dad seeing you," Taeyong said.

"You're right about that," Jaehyun said.

They finally arrived at Hades side and castle. Jaehyun widened his eyes. The way everything looked so dark and gloomy. Nothing like Aphrodite's side. Which Jaehyun already expected since Hades is the ruler of the underworld.

"Stay right here," Taeyong said. Jaehyun nodded his head. Taeyong went inside the castle while Jaehyun stayed outside.

Jaehyun decided to wait closer by the castle. He also hid his aura just in case anybody would say anything.

"Who are you!" Someone said. Jaehyun widened his eyes and turned around.

He was meet with someone who looked to be around his age.

"I'm Jaehyun. What's you're name?" Jaehyun said.

"I'm Sicheng. I'm the castle guard. What's your purpose here?" Sicheng asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"You know just admiring the castle here," Jaehyun said.

"Wait. Did you say you're name is Jaehyun?" Sicheng said. Jaehyun froze.

"Yea. What's wrong with my name?" Jaehyun asked.

"You're name is the same as the rebellious son of Aphrodite," Sicheng said.

"Rebellious?" Jaehyun laughed. Suddenly because of Jaehyun laughing his aura bursted out.

"You are the rebellious son of Aphrodite!" Sicheng yelled. Jaehyun widened his eyes. He covered Sicheng's mouth.

"Do you mind telling me how old you are?" Jaehyun asked. Sicheng looked at him with wide eyes. Jaehyun uncovered his mouth.

"I'm 16," Sicheng said. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

"You're awfully young to be guard. Since you're my age, don't you think you should keep this a secret between you and me?" Jaehyun said. Sicheng quickly nodded his head.

Taeyong walked into the castle. He looked around and couldn't find anyone.

Taeyong decided to head to Hades office. He could hear yelling.

"Mark! You messed up didn't you! I told you to not touch this paper and you still touched it!" Hades yelled.

"Dad! I'm sorry!" Mark cried back.

"You're sorry isn't going to do anything!" Hades yelled.

"What the fuck do you want me to do then!" Mark yelled.

"Go to your room!" Hades yelled.

"Fine!" Mark yelled back. The door opened revealing a mad Mark leaving and heading to his room not even noticing Taeyong standing there.

Taeyong just sighed. He entered the room and sees Hades with a furious face.

"Father," Taeyong spoke up. Hades looked up to see Taeyong with the papers in his hands.

"Finally! Someone who knows how to do their job here," Hades said. Taeyong walked up to him and handed him the papers.

"Now may I go out to Taeil's place?" Taeyong asked. Hades looked up at him.

"Sure. I guess I'll have to start trusting Jisung," Hades said. Taeyong thanked him.

He headed outside the castle. He could see Jaehyun having a conversation with Sicheng.

"Jaehyun! What are you doing! I told you to wait a bit farther from the castle," Taeyong said as he got closer to him.

"Yea. I know but I wanted to see the castle a bit more," Jaehyun said.

"Taeyong hyung. Please don't worry I won't tell Hades about you and Jaehyun meeting up," Sicheng said. Taeyong sighed.

"I don't want you to lose your job for lying for me," Taeyong said as he put a hand on his shoulder. Sicheng quickly shook his head.

"Jaehyun told me if I told Hades. I would be dead," Sicheng said scared. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun. Jaehyun gave a nervous laugh.

"You threatened him," Taeyong said looking at him with an angry face. Jaehyun could see Taeyong's aura burst into a dark blue flame.

"I'm sorry Sicheng. I won't kill you but please do not tell his father. I don't want him to be in trouble," Jaehyun said as he bowed in front of Sicheng. Sicheng looked at him.

"I-It's fine. I'll keep this a secret," Sicheng said.

"Thank you," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong just sighed at what was going on in front of him.

"Where are we heading?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong turned around and looked at him.

"To my friend house," Taeyong said.

They arrived to Taeyong friend's house. He knocked on the door.

Taeil opened the door. He saw Taeyong and was surprised to see that he had brought someone with him.

"Who's this?" Taeil asked as he looked at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun had hid his aura so Taeil couldn't quickly assume that he was the son of Aphrodite.

"I'm Jaehyun. I'm a new friend of Taeyong," Jaehyun smiled at him. Taeil immediately raised an eyebrow the moment he heard his name.

"You do realize that your name is the same as Aphrodite's son," Taeil said.

"Don't call me her son," Jaehyun quickly said and like that Jaehyun's aura bursted into the light pink color.

Taeil widened his eyes. Taeyong just slapped his face with his hand.

"Nice job on hiding your aura," Taeyong said looking at Jaehyun.

"Sorry," Jaehyun said.

"Taeyong what are you doing hanging out with him?" Taeil asked. He was slowly closing the door.

"Taeil. I'll explain," Taeyong said as he opened the door.

They both entered his house.

"This better be good," Taeil mumbled.

Just gotta love Taeil.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!