2 | you're different

He was walking until he arrived at a different town. There was something different about it. The atmosphere was pink and hearts were seen everywhere.

"Am I in Aphrodite's side?" Taeyong mumbled. He walked around. He sees many people looking at him and whispering things.

At first he felt a bit uneasy but after accidentally hearing one person talk about him. He felt a bit confident.

"He must be from Hades' side yet he looks so good looking. If it wasn't for his aura I would have mistaken him for our side," Taeyong smiled upon hearing that comment about him.

He walked to a nearby cafe. He entered. He ordered some drink.

He went and sat down. He looked around. Everyone was minding their own business.

"Hey!" Someone sat down in front of him. He looked up and saw someone smiling at him.

"H-Hi," Taeyong said quitely. He was shy.

"My name is Jaehyun. I'm guessing your father is Hades?" He asked Taeyong. Taeyong nodded his head.

"My name is Taeyong," Taeyong said a bit louder. Jaehyun only smiled at him.

"A drink for Taeyong?" The worker yelled. Taeyong got up and grabbed his drink. He turned around and Jaehyun was right in front of his face. Taeyong blushed and looked to the side.

"Tell me more about yourself Taeyong," Jaehyun said intrigued by him. Taeyong softly giggled.

"What do you want to know about me?" Taeyong asked.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded his head.

"I have two younger siblings. I'm the oldest of the three," Taeyong said.

"I'm assuming both boys?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yup. Have you seen me anywhere before that you can walk up to me so comfortably?" Taeyong suddenly asked. Jaehyun shook his head.

"You just seemed different from everybody else. Which is what I like," Jaehyun smirked. That smirk made Taeyong blush again.

"Do you want a drink?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun shook his head.

"Come with me," Jaehyun said grabbing his arm and dragging him outside the cafe. He took him to the castle.

"Is this where you live?" Taeyong asks looking up at the castle. Jaehyun laughed.

"I did, but not anymore. I'm Aphrodite's first son but I ran away. I was tired of always being told what to do," Jaehyun said.

"Oh wow," Taeyong said. Jaehyun only smiled at him and took to the side of the castle.

"I want to get to know you more and we can't be seen in public together. We aren't supposed to interact with people of the underworld but I like you," Jaehyun said still showing off his smile.

"You l-like me?" Taeyong stutterered. Jaehyun chuckled.

"Not romantically," Jaehyun said. He grabbed Taeyong's hand and took him with him.

"Where are we going? You said you don't live at the castle," Taeyong says.

"We're going behind the castle," Jaehyun said. They keep walking until they make it to a small house. "This is my house".

It was a small house perfect for at least 2 people to live in. Taeyong was frankly shocked to see that Jaehyun lived there.

Taeyong looked at it. He expected Jaehyun to have a a mansion that was just a tiny bit smaller than the castle.

"It's cute," Taeyong said. Jaehyun smiled.

"Thanks," Jaehyun laughed. Jaehyun opened the door. Taeyong looked around. It looked cozy and warm. As expected by the son of Aphrodite.

"I like your place," Taeyong said. Jaehyun chuckled.

"Thanks. My mom dislikes it but I mean I would rather live here than at the castle," Jaehyun said. Taeyong raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't you live at the castle?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun laughed.

"Did you forget already? I said I didn't want to follow my mother's rules," Jaehyun said.

"Oh. Sorry I did forget," Taeyong rubbed his nape.

"Don't worry. So you're the oldest of all three?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong looked up and nodded his head.

"Yea. Do you have any siblings?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"Yea, a younger brother but he doesn't know I exist," Jaehyun said. Taeyong widened his eyes.

"How come?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun sighed.

"It's a long story but do you really want to hear it?" Jaehyun said. Taeyong nodded his head.

"I got time. It's not like I'm in a rush to go home or anything," Taeyong said. Jaehyun smiled at him.

"Alright. I'll tell you," Jaehyun said.

Sorry for the shortish chapter.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!