11 | i'm not drunk!

Taeyong kept drinking and even asked for more. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

Jaehyun decided to not drink anymore. He had a feeling Taeyong was going to get drunk and he'd have to take care of him.

"One more!" Taeyong said to the bartender. Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's hand and took him away.

"No more drinks," Jaehyun said.

"Come on! One more," Taeyong whined. Jaehyun shook his head.

"You're drunk," Jaehyun said. He took to him a booth that was pretty hidden.

"I'm not drunk!" Taeyong whined. Jaehyun looked at him.

"Prove to me that you're not drunk," Jaehyun said as he made him sit down. Jaehyun sat down right next to him.

"How?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun didn't think of that.

"I didn't think of that," Jaehyun laughed. He looked at Taeyong. Taeyong was simply staring at his face. Jaehyun stared right back at him.

They were staring at each other like they did in the garden that Taeyong showed him.

"Is there something on my face?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong shook his head.

"Just a handsome face," Taeyong said. Jaehyun suddenly smiled.

He leaned in. Their face were inches apart.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong looked at him.

"Why would you kiss me?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun could smell the strong smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Because I like you," Jaehyun simply said. Taeyong raised an eyebrow.

"As a friend right?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun shook his head.

"I like you romantically already," Jaehyun said.

Despite them hanging very few times Jaehyun was already starting to like him. He could feel his heart beat extremely fast whenever he's around.

"You do?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

Before Jaehyun could say anything Taeyong leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He let go and looked at Jaehyun.

"Y-You kissed me," Jaehyun shocked. Taeyong just giggled.

"You're getting shy," Taeyong teased. A blush appeared on Jaehyun's face.

Jaehyun tried to pull him in and give him a kiss but Taeyong pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong started to giggle.

"Pushing you away. What else could I be doing?" Taeyong said.

"Uhh... Mr. Hades," Jaehyun said. Hades and Aphrodite turned around. They saw how Jaehyun was holding onto Taeyong.

"What the hell did Taeyong drink?" Hades said. Jaehyun widened his eyes.

"I'm sorry sir. It was my fault. I told him to have a drink and he got carried away," Jaehyun quickly said.

"I guess it's fine. I'll let this slide," Hades said.

"Hades. Do you mind if I take Taeyong to my house and let him sleep there. I'd rather take him now than having to keep dealing with him right now," Jaehyun said.

"At the castle?" Hades said looking back at Aphrodite. Aphrodite shook her head.

"He lives on his own. Away from the castle. You do remember why, correct?" Aphrodite said. Hades took awhile and suddenly remembered.

"Ah. Yes because of your incident," Hades said. Aphrodite sighed and nodded her head.

"So is it ok if he stays with me for the night?" Jaehyun asks. Hades looks at him.

"Sure. Why not. My son isn't that bad, right Aphrodite," Hades said. Aphrodite looked at him with a glare.

She hated the idea of his son staying hers. She wanted to disagree with him.

"I guess so," Aphrodite said looking down.

"Perfect. Jaehyun you are allowed to go," Hades said. Jaehyun nodded his head and walked out of the castle.

Jaehyun was dragging Taeyong to his house. Taeyong was blabbering about random things while Jaehyun was carrying him.

"We're here," Jaehyun said. He was tired. Taeyong was weighing him down.

Taeyong got off his back and walked right in. Jaehyun followed him and closed the door behind him.

Taeyong stumbled over to the couch and plopped himself there. Jaehyun couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Taeyong being drunk.

He walked over to him and sat down right to him.

"Taeyong are you ok?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong looked at him and nodded his head.

"I told you I'm not drunk," Taeyong slurred. Jaehyun knew he was drunk. He sat closer to him. Again their faces inches apart from each other.

"So look at me in the face if you're not drunk," Jaehyun said. Taeyong turned his head and looked at him.

He stared at Jaehyun. A smile was on Jaehyun's face. Taeyong leaned in and kissed him again. Jaehyun was shocked. He widened his eye and immediately let go.

"You are drunk," Jaehyun said. Taeyong shook his head.

"I told you I'm not," Taeyong said. He grabbed Jaehyun by the collar and pulled him in for another kiss.

Jaehyun was shocked but he couldn't lie and say he didn't enjoy it. He slowly closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. Taeyong put his arms around Jaehyun's neck, while Jaehyun put his arms around Taeyong's waist.

The continued to kiss. They moved their heads in sync. Taeyong let's go and stares at Jaehyun. They stare at each other with love.

Their aura started to change colors. Taeyong's started to fade into a baby blue color, while Jaehyun's aura changed into a lighter pink aura.

Taeyong didn't realize his aura change. Instead his eyes started to close slowly and he fell asleep. Jaehyun started to get scared.

"W-Why did his aura change? My aura barely changed color," Jaehyun said while holding Taeyong.

He didn't know what to do.

Aura changing time.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!