18 | brothers

"Taeyong. I heard you started getting sick," Hades said. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Yea. I just started feeling light headed and was going to throw up any second," Taeyong said. Which was true. After hearing the new rules being set he was getting scared.

"Are you feeling better now? Mark how's he doing?" Hades asked as he turned to Mark.

"Uh... He's feeling a lot better now. I let him stay in my room since I wanted to talk to him," Mark lied.

"I assumed you started getting sick because you got nervous being in front of the big crowd," Hades said.

"Uh yea. I couldn't handle it," Taeyong lied.

"Alright. I'll leave you two and check on Jisung," Hades said. They both nodded their heads and watched him close the door.

"That was close," Taeyong sighed. Mark looked at him with concern.

"You got sick?" Mark asked. Taeyong nodded his head and looked at Mark.

"I started feeling sick when I was with dad," Taeyong said.

"Why?" Mark asked. Taeyong didn't want to tell Mark the real reason why. He didn't want to upset him.

"Like dad said. I started getting nervous in front of the big crowd," Taeyong lied. Mark made an 'oh' face.

"You are feeling better now right?" Mark asked. Taeyong nodded his head.

"Since when were you here?" Jisung asked. He was standing at the door. Taeyong turned around and looked at him.

"A long time ago," Taeyong laughed.

"So then why didn't you come say hi to me?" Jisung whined. He ran to Taeyong and attacked him with a hug.

"Because he was sick! Not everything is about you," Mark said. Jisung looked at him with a glare.

"You shouldn't be talking! You're always with Taeyong! Hogging him away from me," Jisung yelled at him.

"Jisung. I needed to talk to him," Taeyong said looking at him.

"About what?" Jisung asked.

"About some things between us. You'll understand once you're older," Taeyong said. Jisung sighed.

"Fine," Jisung said.

"Also apologize to Mark for yelling at him," Taeyong said. Jisung sighed.

"I'm sorry Mark," Jisung said. Mark looked at him with a glare.

"Whatever. I accept your apology," Mark said.

"You two are always fighting," Taeyong mumbled.

Sometimes Taeyong wonders why Mark and Jisung are always fighting. Why they never get along like he does with Mark and Jisung. He remembers when they were younger how close they were but now their relationship changed. How strained it had gotten.

He also hates to admit that they're relationship got like that because of him. They constantly fight to because of him. It was also his own father that made it like that.

-flashback

"Mark! Jisung come here!" Hades yelled.

Mark and Jisung were playing together. They heard their dad and ran to him.

"Jisung is here!" Jisung said with a smile. Mark laughed at his younger brother.

"Do you guys know how old Taeyong is?" Hades asked.

"He is 14!" Jisung smiled. Hades chuckled and shook his head.

"No Jisung. He's 15," Mark whispered to him.

"Oh. How old are you?" Jisung whispered back.

"I'm 10. I'm gonna turn 11 next month," Mark whispered.

"So how old am I?" Jisung asked.

"You're 8," Mark said. Jisung nodded his head.

"Taeyong is 15! Mark is 10 but will turn 11 next month and I'm 8!" Jisung said with a proud smile. Hades chuckled.

He noticed how the two had a discussion in front of him forgetting that he was there.

"Correct," Hades said. Jisung smiled.

"So why did you call us?" Mark asked.

"I want you two to start looking up to Taeyong even more than you already do. You guys are getting older and are going to start following the same things he does for me," Hades said.

They nodded their heads.

"How about we make this a competition!" Hades said. He was hoping that it would be fun for them.

He was wrong. Ever since that day Jisung and Mark started getting a bit more competitive.

They started to argue and argue but Taeyong never knew why. He always calmed them both down.

Slowly he found out that they were competing on who he would pick as the better brother. The one who followed him the most.

"Why don't you guys come with me to my room. Since you two are always fighting," Taeyong said.

"Yay!" Jisung cheered.

Jisung quickly got up and grabbed Taeyong's arm and took him to his own room. Mark followed them to Taeyong's room.

"I want you two to get along again. I'm getting tired of seeing you two fighting all the time," Taeyong spoke up.

"We can try but we can't give you a certain answer," Mark said.

"As long as you guys try," Taeyong said.

"Fine. We'll try," Jisung said.

I love writing back stories.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!