16 | i'll do anything for you

"Where are we going?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun shrugged.

"The closest place from the capital is Aphrodite's side. We could go to my house but it's still a long walk from here," Jaehyun said.

"So then how did you get to the capital?" Taeyong asked.

"I got someone to drive me here," Jaehyun said. Taeyong made an 'oh' face.

"Should we head to a cafe?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun smiled. He remembered the first time they met, it was at a cafe.

"Sure," Jaehyun said.

"Where are we anyways?" Tayeong asked.

"I think we're at Athena's side," Jaehyun said. He looked around. The atmosphere was all shiny. Everyone's aura there was silver.

"Let's go," Taeyong said. They headed to a cafe that was in Athena's side.

"Do you think anyone is going notice us?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded his head.

"I'm sure they'll notice me at least," Taeyong said. His aura was the only one that was still visible.

"Then hide it!" Jaehyun said. Taeyong looked at him with strange look.

"I don't know how to do that," Taeyong said. Jaehyun sighed.

"Imagine that you are invisible. That's all you have to do," Jaehyun said. Taeyong nodded his head.

He imagined himself as invisible but nothing worked.

"I told you," Taeyong said. He looked around. About a few could see him.

He walked behind someone from Athena's side. He stood next to him. He didn't notice Taeyong at all. Taeyong closed his eyes and then managed to take the person's aura.

"Yes," Taeyong whispered. He walked back to Jaehyun with a smile.

"How'd you do that?" Jaehyun asked.

"I found out I could do this because Taeil told me," Taeyong said. Jaehyun shrugged.

"Let's go inside," Jaehyun said.

They headed inside the cafe. He was pretty cute. Jaehyun went and ordered two drinks. He came back and sat down with Taeyong.

"Don't you think my father is gonna ask where I am?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun looked at him. The look of fear on his face appeared.

"I know that they have to stay there even longer because they need to put the rule into the records. They'll come back pretty late," Jaehyun said.

"I just hope he understands why," Taeyong said as he looked down at his hands with a worried look.

Jaehyun put his hands on top of Taeyong's and held them tightly.

"Hades is a cool dude," Jaehyun smiled. Taeyong softly chuckled.

"Excuse me? Do you know where Taeyong went?" Hades asked a guard.

"He said he was feeling sick and said he was heading home. I'm sure he asked for someone to drive him to the castle," The guard said.

"Are you sure he was sick? He wasn't sick when he got here," Hades said.

"Yes sir. His face looked extremely pale and looked like he could've fainted any second," The guard said.

"Oh. I hope he gets better. I'm sure he just got shy in front of a big crowd. He'll be fine once he gets home," Hades said. The guard nodded his head.

"I expect you to be mad at your son for leaving," Aphrodite said. She was overhearing the conversation. Hades turned and looked at her.

"I wouldn't want to upset my son over something like this. I could of also never invited him here," Hades said.

"I surely would have been upset if Jaehyun were just to leave because he was sick," Aphrodite said. Hades raised an eyebrow.

"More reason for your son to hate you?" Hades laughed. Aphrodite widened her eyes and looked at Hades.

"I apologized several times," Aphrodite sighed.

"Maybe you should've considered the boys feelings when he was younger," Hades whispered to her. Hades walked away and walked over to talk to Zeus.

"I messed up," Aphrodite mumbled.

"Wanna come over to my house?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong looked at him with a scared face.

"I'm just scared," Taeyong said. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Because of the rule?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded his head looking down at the ground.

"I don't want to break it because I'm scared something will happen between my father and I," Taeyong said. Jaehyun stopped and looked at him.

He put his hands on Taeyong's face and held them. He stared at Taeyong in the face. He took a deep breath and started to talk.

"Taeyong. If anything happens to you, I'll be there to take care of you. I'll do anything for you because I love you," Jaehyun said. Taeyong blushed and his aura bursted into the baby blue color.

"I-I love you too," Taeyong stuttered. Jaehyun chuckled at how cute Taeyong looked.

He leaned in and gave Taeyong a kiss on the forehead.

"You never fail to make me smile," Jaehyun said. Taeyong softly giggled.

"You never fail to warm my heart," Taeyong said. Jaehyun smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

This is starting to get cute! I'm going to be writing more Jaeyong moments.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!