25 | who is this?

Jaehyun has been coming over to Hades side to see Taeyong and to hang out with him. Taeyong appreciated him coming over everyday and seeing him.

"Jaehyun. It's late. You should go home. You're going to get caught," Taeyong said.

"Let me stay a bit longer," Jaehyun whined. Taeyong shook his head.

"You're gonna get caught! I don't want something bad to happen," Taeyong said. Jaehyun sighed.

"Fine but once you're family comes back. I want you to come over to my place again," Jaehyun said. Taeyong nodded his head at him.

"I will. Don't worry," Taeyong smiled at him. Jaehyun leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Hyung?" Jisung said. He was standing at the door and saw Taeyong and Jaehyun kiss.

They both turned their heads and widened their eyes as soon as they saw Jisung.

"Get out Jisung!" Taeyong yelled. Jisung didn't move though. He stayed there at the door, frozen.

"Taeyong. Why'd you yell? You never yell," Mark said right behind him. He looked up and saw Jaehyun and Taeyong.

"Mark. Please just leave and close the door," Taeyong begged. He got up and walked towards them.

"Who is this?" Mark asked not looking at Taeyong but at Jaehyun who was there frozen.

"Forget about him," Taeyong said trying to push them away.

"But who is he!" Jisung yelled. It was the first time he yelled at Taeyong. He widened his eyes and looked at him.

"I said get out Jisung! For fuck sake," Taeyong yelled back at him. A tear fell down his eye.

"Jisung. Come on. Let's go," Mark said holding onto Jisung trying to drag him out.

"No! Let go of me," Jisung yelled. Taeyong managed to push him away and close the door.

He turned back to Jaehyun.

"Leave!" Tayeong whispered yelled. Jaehyun nodded his head and ran off out Taeyong's window.

Taeyong helped him leave and get out safely.

Jaehyun ran from the castle and ran back to his house. He was scared not for him but he was scared for Taeyong.

What was going to happen to them is all he thought. He wanted to cry and apologize for not leaving earlier.

Instead his brothers caught him and now he's gonna be in trouble.

"I'm sorry," Jaehyun mumbled as soon as he made it to his house.

"Taeyong!" Hades yelled. Taeyong heard the loud yell and got scared.

He stayed in his room after Jaehyun had left and his brothers haven't tried to go inside his room and see him.

He got up and walked to the door. He opened it and went to his father. He knew he had to be in his office. He opened the door and entered.

Both Jisung and Mark were inside as well.

"Tayeong. I have been told by Jisung that you were with someone who had a pink aura. Want to explain who you were with," Hades said. He looked mad. He had his hands crossed and looked directly at Taeyong without losing eye contact.

"I was with Jaehyun," Taeyong mumbled.

"Speak up!" Hades yelled at him. Taeyong flinched and looked at him.

"I was with Jaehyun sir," Taeyong spoke up louder. He looked back down at his feet.

He was scared. All he wanted to do was cry. He wished nothing bad would happen to him.

"Stop hanging with him," Hades simply said. Taeyong quickly looked up.

"What?" Taeyong asked.

"I said. Stop hanging out with him. I will have Sicheng be with you all the time and check on you to make sure you won't sneak out," Hades said with a serious tone.

"No," Tayeong said. He was looking down and his tone changed.

"What did you say?" Hades said raising his voice at him.

Taeyong looked up at him with a serious face.

"I said no! I'm not doing that!" Taeyong yelled at him.

"I want you to stop hanging out with him! You two aren't supposed to even interact!" Hades was mad at Taeyong but Taeyong didn't care.

"I'm not gonna do that," Taeyong said looking at him.

"Choose me and you'll be fine but choose him and you're no longer part of this side," Hades said to him with a harsh tone.

"Then I'm not your son!" Taeyong yelled back at his father.

Mark and Jisung were watching the whole thing. They couldn't believe it. They were frozen.

"I'm not allowing my son to be apart of Aphrodite's side!" Hades yelled back at him.

"I don't want to be your son then! I want to be apart of Aphrodite's side! I love Jaehuyn!" Taeyong had tears in his eyes. Hades only stared at him in shock.

Taeyong didn't know why he was saying when he said that. In all reality he wanted to stay with his father but he was too frustrated and angry at him.

"You fell in love with Aphrodite's son. So be it. Get out of my face," Hades said disappointed in his son.

Taeyong looked at him and then back at his brothers.

"I'll never see you again," Taeyong mumbled. He walked out the door and headed outside.

He didn't even bother grabbing his things. He simply just left the castle.

"Taeyong! Where are you going?" Sicheng asked as he saw Taeyong leave. Taeyong turned around and looked at him.

"I'm no longer Hades' son. Don't follow me and don't listen to whatever I say," Taeyong said to him. He was on the verge of just crying.

"Where are you going then?" Sicheng asked.

"I don't know. You shouldn't care anyways," Taeyong muttered. Sicheng was about to say something else but Taeyong just left.

We have reached the climax! I also really didn't like writing this part :(

I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!