12 | i despise her

Taeyong woke up and looked around the room. He realized he wasn't in his own room.

"Where am I!" Taeyong yelled as he sat up.

"Jeez. Why do you have to be so loud in the morning?" Jaehyun mumbled. He looked up at Taeyong.

Taeyong looked down at him. They were sharing the same bed.

"Why are we sleeping together!" Taeyong quickly said. Jaehyun slowly sat up and softly punched Taeyong on the shoulder.

"Would you rather sleep on the couch and wake up in pain?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong shook his head.

"What happened last night?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun looked at him and softly chuckled.

"So you don't remember anything from last night. Says the one who wasn't drunk," Jaehyun said. Taeyong realized what he said.

He smacked himself on the forehead. The last thing he remembered from last night was drinking alcohol with Jaehyun.

"I got drunk didn't I?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head at him.

"It was quite funny actually," Jaehyun chuckled. Taeyong's face started to heat up and he looked away.

"Shut up. Did I do anything embarrassing?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun looked at him and shook his head.

"Not that I remember. Just you saying you weren't drunk," Jaehyun said.

As much as Jaehyun wanted to tell Taeyong that they kissed several times. He also didn't want to tell him that. He didn't want to scare him.

"So then how am I here? Is this your place?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"Yea. This is my house. Also I asked Hades if you could stay over since you were drunk and they were still at the party. I didn't want you to embarrass yourself more at the party," Jaehyun said.

"My dad actually agreed?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun nodded his head again.

"Although my mother was quite against the idea of you sleeping over with me," Jaehyun said. Taeyong raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Taeyong asked.

"I don't know and frankly I don't care," Jaehyun said.

"I'm still shocked to be completely honest," Taeyong said.

"I know you are. Wanna go get breakfast?" Jaehyun asked getting out of bed.

"S-Sure," Taeyong stuttered. He got out of bed and looked down at what he's wearing. A simply white t-shirt and black sweat pants.

"I had to change you. I hope you don't feel awkward about it," Jaehyun said. Taeyong shook his head.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," Taeyong said.

"Dad? Where's Taeyong hyung?" Jisung walked up to Hades.

Hades was sitting down on his desk. He looked up and sees Jisung.

"He's over at Aphrodite's son place," Hades simply replied.

"You mean Donghyuck? Isn't he the same age as Mark hyung?" Jisung asked. Hades looked at him. He shook his head.

"No. His other son, Jaehyun. He's more around Taeyong's age," Hades explains.

"Does Aphrodite have another son or daughter around my age?" Jisung asked. Hades looked at him and shook his head.

"I don't believe so," Hades replied.

"So why is Taeyong hyung with Jaehyun?" Jisung asked.

"Your brother got really sleepy and Jaehyun asked if he could take him to sleep at his house since we were still at the party and he didn't want your brother to be embarrassed," Hades said.

"Aren't you bit worried those two are gonna get along and break your new rule?" Persephone asked. She was standing at the door.

Both Jisung and Hades turned their heads to look at her.

"Why would I be scared? Taeyong obeys me perfectly fine," Hades said. Persephone walks closer to them.

"Yes that is correct. On the other hand Jaehyun disobeys his mother and he could convince Taeyong to do the same," Persephone says.

"I doubt it. Jaehyun is the son of Aphrodite. He wouldn't do something bad as that to Taeyong," Hades said.

"Look. I'm just warning you if that ever happens. I don't want to lose my son or have Aphrodite's son be completely gone from her," Persephone said.

"I guess your right," Hades said.

"So when is Taeyong going to come back?" Jisung asked.

"I'm right here," Taeyong said. Jaehyun was standing right behind him.

"Taeyong, your back and I see you brought Jaehyun with you," Hades said. Taeyong nodded his head. He walked in the room with Jaehyun following him.

"I'm actually here to get something for Aphrodite," Jaehyun said. Persephone looked at him. She was confused on why he said her name isn't of calling her mom.

"Jisung. Can you leave the room right now? You can go with Mark," Persephone says. Jisung nodded his head and runs out the room to Mark.

"Jaehyun. Why don't you call Aphrodite your mother," Persephone asks. Jaehyun looks at her.

"I despise her. Why would I want to call a cheater my mother," Jaehyun says. Persephone and Hades were surprised by his answer.

"Is it because of the several incidents that have occurred?" Hades asks. Jaehyun nodded his head.

"She's lucky enough that she has my brother," Jaehyun says.

"So then why don't you switch to our side Jaehyun. You're glad to stay here if you'd like," Hades said. Taeyong widened his eyes at what his father said.

"No," Jaehyun simply replied. Hades raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Why not?" Hades asks.

"I still want to be apart of Aphrodite's side. I have no purpose here," Jaehyun said.

Although he had feelings for Taeyong. He didn't want to switch. He'd rather break the rule. So that Taeyong could stay with his family and Jaehyun with his.

"As you wish," Hades said. He grabbed the papers that were meant for Aphrodite and handed them to Jaehyun.

"Thank you. I'll be on my way. Bye Taeyong," Jaehyun said. He waved at Taeyong and left the room.

"He's different. I like him. Too bad he's apart of Aphrodite side," Hades said. Taeyong looks at him and nodded his head.

"I'll go and check on Mark and Jisung," Taeyong said.

I didn't plan on writing this but it came out good.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!