Chapter2:Issues

Third pov

Running accross the rooftops Taylor couldn't help but be annoyed. She was with the witches today yet Marcel sent a vampire to come get her. Something about needing to talk about her safety or something. It annoyed her how he didn't think she could take care of herself just because she was human and his not.

Arriving on top of a roof  named the rousseau's where a friend of sorts worked she jumped down onto the streets. The locals barely even glanced her way already use to the way she liked to travel as the tourist awed and oohed at her.

It was amusing and she couldnt help but smirk at them before giving them a small bow and walking inside. She instantly spotted Marcel seated by the window. Infront of him was the hybrid she have come to know in Marcel's stories.

Her chest instantly started to tingle making her gasp in surprise. It caught both there attentions and she couldnt help but put up a front to hide her discomfort.

Marcel she couldnt hide from but she will be damned If she let this hybrid know her true feelings and emotions. So she put on a cocky smirk and walked herself over. "Hey Marcel" she greeted hugging him.

"Tay,your late " he says leaning back in his chair. "Why?"

Taylor looked back at the hybrid who seemed to be staring at her already in interest before looking back at her father figure. "I was with the witches today you know that so why did you fetch for me, my great king of new orleans" she replied sarcastically and even went as far as giving him a bow.

The hybrid chuckled at her tactics seeming amused. It almost made her smile at him. It was like music to her ears and she couldnt help but want more yet as soon as he started he stopped and settled with a smirk of his own.

She ignored her odd feeling and focused back in on Marcel who were watching her himself. "The witches are up to no good. One did magic last night which means your time is being limited with them. "

Taylor frowned and shook her head. The witches were like her family whatever issue the vampires had with them didnt concern her in the least. "But Marcel they wouldnt hurt me you-"

"Taylor im serious" Marcel cut her off easily giving her a glare that could freeze hell. "If I have to lock you up I will,dont let me find you hanging with the witches or down in the forest."

She couldnt believe what she was hearing. He wanted her to cut off the rest of her family that help raise her just because the witches wanted him gone. It was unfair and she hated it. She hated this ongoing war the fractions was in that caused so much death and hatred. None of which she had any part in.

With one last glare at Marcel she turned and let the bar. Going home would have been her only option but she didnt do rules. She climbed up to the rooftop and started her way back to the witches. Family was family and she wont cutting them off for anyone.

It didnt take long for her to get there. Sophie was already there waiting for her return. They didnt always see eye to eye but were ok friends. "So sophie the originals are here cause of you right" she asked getting straight to the point. She got her answer rather quickly when sophie paled and began to deny any accusations. "I dont care why there here so chill but " taylor glared at her darkly."make no mistake,the body count will rise and if someone I care for gets hurt.I will take you down,witch or no witch."

With the threat hanging in the air she put on a goofy smile and glanced around. "Well I must go considering Marcel is most likely gonna have me warched because of the stunt you lot pulled" she gave her one last look before leaving the witches.

With everything going on her mind wandered back twords the hybrid. His smile that he tried to hide. The look of interest he held for her. She somehow cared for him after just one meeting. She wanted him safe as well as by her side with her in his arms. Something she knew she couldnt have. He was an outsider plotting with the witches. Aswell as a soon to be father by a women he cares little for.

Taylor had issues many people did. And she knew her issues were just gonna get worse as she look into a window and saw her reflection. There was writing on her chest and as she moved her shirt out of the way did she fully see the name that magically appeared.

Niklaus Mikaelson