Chapter 10: The truth

Days has went by and not much has happen other then the fact that she has regained her human form. Not Haley was missing and she could care less. She heard the commotion downstairs with Marcel but knew he would never hurt her so stayed quiet and ignored it.

She did not care one bit about the girl. She was of course pregnant with her mates child and she disliked kids. So when her mates sat her down for questioning they hit a dead end .

"Can I help find her" she asked watching as her mates started to leave. She may not like the girl but anything to get out of the house was a plus. Puppy and leech glanced at one another before both looking at her. "No"

"That was hella creepy but come on I know everything that happens in New orleans" she says almost pleading to be let out of this prison.

"Well love if you knew everything you would know where Haley is right now" puppy says smirking at her

"Well I can figure it out easy enough. I got connections with literally everyone unlike you lot" she snapped back before covering her mouth after lot. "Ewww I'm sounding more like you all everyday. " she whined crossing her arms. Leech smiled at her. "She could help nik. She does have more connections then anyone else in the city.

"Fine" nik snapped opening the door for her. "Be back by nine" he added watching her walk pass them.

"Yeah sure whatever mother" she snapped skipping down the driveway.
She could already feel the pair of brothers regretting their decision.

She went straight to the bayou knowing they were gonna confront Marcel first. Oh how she wished she hadn't when she smelled Haley in the very cabin she chilled at with Jackson every full moon. Walking into the cabin she saw an unknown hybrid,a wold, and finally Haley all looking at her. "Yo what's up" she greeted taking a seat.

"And who are you" the hybrid asked walking twords her.

"Just call me Tay,what you want with puppies baby mama" she asked glancing at Haley who havent stopped staring at her since she walked in.

"To prove a point. That demon inside of her is nothing but a pawn." He snapped looking at Haley. "Niklaus just wants to use it to sire more hybrids." He says holding up a needle full of blood. He then injected it into the wolf and cracked his neck. He then dragged the body outside

"Harsh dude harsh" she commented

"Help me " Haley snapped looking at her as if she was crazy.

Taylor simply rolled her eyes and followed the male outside. "His dead dude" she says looking at the dead wolf. The male looked back at her confused. "It should work. Unless the baby is not Niklaus "

Taylor eyes widen in surprise before she went back inside to see Haley afraid. "Its not the mutts baby is it" she asked Haley who flinched slightly. "This is gold" she says laughing slightly. "What spell did the witches do then" she asked

"Why should I tell you" she snapped.

"I'll tell puppy" she says with an eye roll

Haley sighed and looked down. "They did a spell to see if the hybrid could have children and when they found out they could with only his mate or a wolf they took the first pregnant wolf which was me and came up with this elaborate plan to get Niklaus to help. Their paying me and the only ones who know the truth are the elders who are now dead as you can see so only you"

Taylor smirked and tilted her head. "So that means your not getting paid anymore so why you still doing it."

"Nik will kill me and the baby" she says tearing up. "I cant let that happen" she says

Nodding her head taylor cut her loose. "Another thing I may hate them but they are my mates so do me a favor " she says helping her stand."stay the hell away from Elijah. Sadly his mine" she snapped letting her coyote eyes show. Seemingly g satisfied the pair went outside and ran. Knowing the male saw them once they heard a growl.

Taylor slowed down a little and punched the hybrid who flew back a little before taking off again. As she reached Haley she saw her and Elijah's arms making her glare at the pair whi had yet to notice her.
She listened to her bullshit lie about her baby being used by Niklaus.

She quietly followed them seething at their closeness as they reached the cabin where Niklaus stood.

Haley instantly went to slap him but got held back by Elijah. Taylor growled slowly at her as she walked closer catching their attention but all she cared about was glaring at Haley. "You only want the baby to sire more hybrid admit it" She snapped. Taylor rolled her eyes and looked away when she heard a sound. She couldn't help but smile slightly when she saw Jackson hiding in the bushes.

Screaming is what made her have to looking back at her mates. What she saw made her want to pule. Nik bit Elijah before turning twords her. "Let's go love." He says walking twords her.

"No I'm good I'm just gonna run back" she turned to leave only to scream when Niklaus grabbed her. "Not taking that chance" he mumbled in her ear before running back to the house the second he let her go she ran upstairs and locked herself in her room.

Her coyote and human side were at odds with each other. She wanted to run away and never return while her coyote wanted to stay despite what just happened. She hated it