Chapter 12:plans

Taylor watched cami confused. For some reason she came home and started packing immediately.  "Why you leaving " she asked her frowing.
Cami was the only true friend that didnt treat her like a child. Considering she also didnt know about the supernatural world helped.

"Why not leave" cami says smiling twords her just as a knock sounded. Cami left to answer it while Taylor sat there annoyed. Something wont right about her. As if someone messed with her head.

It was confirmed when she saw Davina walk in talking about compulsion along with a newbie vampire she had yet to know the name of.

Taylor got up and hugged her "I missed you so much,you dont understand " she exclaimed smiling as her.

Davina nodded. "Niklaus has the whole town looking for you along with Elijah. They seemed really worried especially Marcel."

Taylor knew that already. She knew they wouldn't just let her leave. The originals had her on house arrest before she escaped. "I'm thinking about leaving tonight and never turning back."

"Marcel would never let that happen. The originals wouldn't either" the male says nervously

"Thanks for stating the obvious but it's not up to them. As long as I'm not caught I'll be good. Plus they are now also looking for Davina. I'll take me chances....."taylor looked at him annoyed

"Josh...my name is josh" he say holding hand out only for her to reject it

Davina smiled. "She dont trust easy..." she explained then looked at Cami "not back to the situation at hand. I'm gonna bring your memories back but it will be painful" she explained making her sit.

"Do it" cami says with a look of determination

Nikuas and Elijah paced around there home. First they lost there little mate and now a harvest witch who is like sister with Taylor. They knew she most likely knew where she was.

"Good job at making a mess of things Nik" Rebekah snapped walking into the room. She glancing at Marcel who looked just as worried as her brothers.

"If you wont out betraying me then I could have kept a better eye on my maye" Nik snapped back making Elijah glare at her and Marcel eyes widen in surprise

"Our mate and if I wont stuck in the Bayou we wouldn't be in this mess. Can you vampires look faster" Elijah snapped looking at marcel

"My guys are doing there best. Only a limited of my guys have daylight rings. Once the sun goes down I'll send everyone else out but until then there work out contact and check into with the witches" he mumbled
"So my daughter figure is you guys mate ?" he added hoping her was hearing things.

Niklaus smirked at him"it would seem so" he says "shall we brother "he added leaving the compound followed closely by Elijah with only one intent. To find there mate and she was going to them once they did.

Making up for lost time. Vote and comment,let me know what you think