Chapter 8: The change

Talor spent her morning trying to cope with how her body felt diffrent. She could hear every little thing. Even her eyesight seemed sharper as well as her sense of smell. She havent left her tree house nor has she ate anything. This was her first time spending her birthday alone.

She would usually be with Marcel but seeing as she is going to be turning into a monster soon she didnt want to be around him when he showed so much hate to her kind.

Jackson stood outside the treehouse whining . he could sense her change and wanted to help no matter what she was. She was family to the wolves. They considered her apart of the pack and when the first scream tore from Taylor's throat he was already halfway up the ladder.

No one could have been prepared for the shift. Most times it happened at night but she was diffrent. She was not a wolf and not much is tuly known of a werecoyote other then there ruthless and unforgiving nature. Taylor was anything but ruthless and even if she were to change they would continue to love her as she is.

The sound of bones breaking and reforming could be heard as well as the cries of Taylor who just wanted it all to end. It was the most painful thing to happen to her and enough to wish for death to come quickly

That wish didnt come true tho. She stood in front of Jackson in her new form growling and snapping at him out for blood. She had no control of herself for it was given to her coyote. Her love for Jackson was strong and so the coyote ignored his presence and spend out of the tree house. The first thing it did was go on a hunt.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Niklaus was was pissed to say the least. First his mate had gone missing and now his overbearing brother was awake and down his throat for loosing her in the first place.

"Can this book club end already.we having a missing mate to find and a pregnant wolf to unlink" Rebekah snapped walking intk the room followed my Haley who was also pissed in having to still be linked.

Elijah nodded. "Of course if what Nik has said about our mate is true then she left on her own accord but we must look at the immediate threat" with that he picked up his mothers grimore and left.

Niklaus being Nikaus got up and followed his brother out leaving the girls to there own devices.

That was until the heard a whine at the backdoor. Rebekah made Haley stay before walking out. What she saw surprised her. A werecoyote stood staring at her. From the scent she knew exactly who it was. "Bloody hell..well come in then we dont have all day" she snapped looking into her eyes. "Your not in charge..that explains why you came back so soon" she said seeing blue eyes instead of Taylor's regular hazel brown eyes

The coyote stood there watching Rebekah. She had just finished eating a deer and followed an intoxicating scent to the house. Following her instincts she went inside the building. She ignored the female wolf and went straight upstairs into Niklaus room where his scent was the most prominant and most watering.

Slowly the coyote let Taylor in charge who couldnt do anything but lay down to exhausted, scared and done with the world. She let sleep consume her almost instantly