Chapter 3: Arguments

Third p.o.v

Its been a couple days since Taylor have been to the compound. She was a brat that didnt like to do what was told of her. Each day she would go hang with the witches or even head out to the Bayou to check on the wolves.

Of course she still knew everything that went down in the french quearter starting with how Niklaus handed over his older brother. Leading to him being given to her friend Davina.

But all that ended today as she stood face to face with Marcel in an ally. The glare he was giving her amused her slightly but still made her fear what he would do. The things she have been doing was to purposly piss him off and he knew it. "Lets go"  he snapped breaking the silence

Marcel walked passed her leaving her to wonder just what he was up to. Her Curiosity was instantly peeked and she followed him without much fuss. A cocky smirk played on her lips as wlthey arrived at the church.

She gave Marcel a confused look"Davina" she questioned confused on why she was brought here.Once she received a nod a smile broke out. She ran up to the attic ignoring the coffin and jumped on her childhood friend. "Davina! The love of my life..the cone to my icecream..the  plug to my phone ..the-"

"Enough love,I have missed you too" she stated giving Taylor a hug she quickly returned. "With that being said Marcel told me how mean you have been"

Rolling her eyes she sat down on the coffin"its all in good fun"

It didnt seem to convince Davina as she glared at her. "I love you Tay but if you are doing anything that could put Marcel at risk I will destroy you"

"Excuse me" she question standing up. "I grew up with you. You met Marcel not to long ago..... He raised me not you....I do as I wish" she turned to leave the room only to feel a barrier trapping her in.

"Taylor I didnt mean it that way...your like a sister and with these originals in town I dont want you to get hurt"

The silence that followed was awkward. Taylor wanted to stay mad she really did but couldnt when it came to Davina.

Walking over to the coffin she opened it to reveal the eldest original. Like before her cheat started to tingle and she couldnt help but to check him out. Feelings began to rise and it scared her. She didnt let many people in but with Niklaus and Elijah it was like an automatic response.

"Dont worry about me Davina.i might be human but I can take of myself" she mumbled closing the coffin. She felt the need to help him. To take the dagger out of his chest and hold him close. Something she was not use to. She only ever showed affection towards Jackson,Marcel,Davina and sometimes even Agnes. Everyone else were just there. Caring and helping whenever they could to raise her to who she ia today.

She glanced at Marcel who no doubt heard the whole argumemt. "Dont you have somewhere to be with daddy dearest klaus" she snapped glaring at him.

He glared straight back . "matter of fact I do...I would ask how you knew but theres no telling with you" he says dissapearing in a blink of the eye.

She scoffed and simply walked out leaving Davina to her own devices. It was no use arguing with others when they all are against you. Hell she was almost grown yet was still treated like a child. Wanting nothing more but to hang with some vamps without Marcel making them walk on eggshells she made her way to the pub. From there she just had to find the right vamp to hang with. Which couldnt be to difficult as long as Marcel lap dog Thierry minded his own business.

Arriving just as another vampire did,one who seemed like he saw a ghost she made her way over. "Hey whats wrong" she questioned noticing how he looked around alarmed. He instantly recognised her. "Original,witch,wolf in the bayou" he stated.

"So thats what you saw" Niklaus appeared in front of the pair. Eyeing him she backed up behind the vampire. "Not so fast little girl...your both coming with me." The smirk he displayed could have rivaled the devil himself.

It had her cursing her curiosity as well as Marcel for not appearing like usual when she was in a jam.

Before she could even think to scream or even run no matter how frutile it would have been her world went black.