Chapter 4: News!

Niklaus carried the little girl back home ignoring the looks he recieved from his sister and Hailey.

The witches had told him prior that she most likely knew everything that was going on and didnt want to take any chances. At first he was going to kill the girl but upon seeing her again he couldnt bring himself to do it.

"So kidnapping is more important then finding Elijah" Rebeka snapped watching as his brother laid the girl on a spare bed with care making her frown. "I have never seen you so caring......is she your mate"

Tenseing up Niklaus glances at his sister"impossoble" he says walking out of the room only to be pulled back by Rebaka.

"The way your acting proves otherwise.im checking her for your name. " she walked over the girl as jer brother walked downstairs to check on Hailey.

First to come off was her shirt and thats all she needed gone as two names were on her chest.

Niklaus Mikaelson
Elijah Mikaelson

"Bloody hell"
She quickly sped downstairs still in slight shock"shes your mate as well as Elijah's" she exclaimed watching Niklaus shocked face.

He couldnt believe it. After centuries of looking for his mate he had finally found her.

"Glad you found your mate but can I know the plan" hailey questioned crossing her arms

"Which one love...the one about world domination or rebaka trying to find love in a cruel cruel world"

Unbeknownst to them Taylor had woken up and was listening to every word they have said. She put her shirt back on prior and quietly made her way downstairs. Taking one looking at the door she took off.

Swinging the door open she ran out of the house that held her kidnapper. Not a second later niklaus appeared in front of her. "Out of my way" she snapped glaring at him

"I cant do that love...your mine and sadly Elijah's"

"His right your apart of this family now and we cant just have you running around this dangerous city unsupervised" Rebeka stood behind her smiling.

Taylor glanced around looking for an escape. She couldn't outrun the pair but she just needed to make it to another vampire or even Marcel.
"I have to check in with Marcel.....he will go on a hunting spree.witches will die.wolves will die"

"How is this my problem" Niklaus asked wearing a smirk

"Please ill check in with him and come back...your going to that party tonight anyways I am to"she says looking towards Rebeka considering she had a more level head then the male in front of her

Rebeka nods looking a her brother "shes right,keeping her here could get us caught if Marcel sends out search parties."

"Why do you even care about me" she asked looking at the hybrid in annoyance

Niklaus could help but smile. He walked up to her and put his hand on her chin making her look up at him."your what we call a mate. The other half of me and Elijah." He explained looking into her eyes. "Fine you can go to that party but not a word to Marcel and you come back here tonight"

"But-"

"Or I can lock you up in the room you woke up in"

"Oh no im fine...see you all later on tonight"