Night Nineteen

A/n: Gaaahh~!! I'm sooo horrid~!!!! Please forgive for like not updating in such a long time~!!! Anyways~!! Hope you're all still interested!! Please lemme know what you all think~! Grazi~!

Night Nineteen:

The next day, I seemed to be in oddly good spirits. I had participated fully in P.E, something the seemed to surprise even the profession himself, and I was entirely focused on my studies. Although a million and one questions still rang in my mind, seemingly only amplified from my talk with Kuran, and I knew I still had to leave the Academy, but for now...I was just trying to make everything as normal as possible. I needed to push all my negative feelings to the side, and enjoy what remaining time I had left here.

I was heading towards the courtyard outside when I was suddenly pulled into the shade of the trees near the side of the dorm. Gasping slightly, I fought the urge to fight back, in case it was some idiot Day Student because I didn't want to hurt them, but that instinct was quickly pushed away when I heard the familiar of voice of Aidou speak to me.

"Listen, I don't want a fight. I merely came to explain something." He let go of me, and stepped back. I turned, crossing my arms, and glaring at him.

"This couldn't wait? You're not supposed to be here."

"I know. I want to talk to you about the photos you showed Lord Kaname last night." I felt my chest seize up slightly, and I shook my head.

"No. Kuran already explained to me who those people were, and their history. I don't need further explaining."

"It would be one thing if those photos were taken after an investigation, but they weren't. They were clearly private, family photos, and you don't find it the least bit strange your father had them?" I glared harder at Aidou, but thinking about this served nothing more than to give me a headache. I gripped my temples, and shook my head.

"No. I don't want to think about it. Please, go back to your dorm before you cause a commotion. Please."

"Idol?! Is that you?!" I groaned when I heard the clearly excited tone of a Day class girl. I slapped my forehead.

"Idol! Really?"

"Lemme see!" Aidou smiled his wide, glamours smile, and waved at the girls. I felt irritation, and growled lowly before turning on my heels, and glaring at the girls.

"Everyone move along! There's nothing to see here!" The gathering fangirls just seemed to look at me, and glare.

"Would you like to explain why he's here? Seeing you?"

"Yeah! It's not fair!" I sighed in aggravation, rubbing at my temples in annoyance as the clamoring girls continued to ask questions. I was about to explode with anger, but Aidou touched my arm. I looked at him with a glare.

"This is all your damn fault." I growled out.

"I suggest if you don't want a riot on your hands, and if you want-"

"Everyone! Go away! There's nothing to see here!"

"And you, Aidou, get back to your dorm,a nd leave Sakika alone." I gasped in surprise as Yuki chased the girls away, and Zero gave a hard look towards Aidou. Aidou scowled, and looked at me. I merely looked away.

"I was merely trying to give her something she dropped in our dorm last night. Lord Kaname asked me to deliver it to her." I straightened out my spine, standing straighter as Aidou outstretched his hand towards me, his fist enclosed."Please." His tone changed to a more softer, almost pleading tone. I, perhaps in my state of shock, outstretched my hand towards him as he opened it opened his palm, and I took the velvety case.