Chapter Two

The following day at school, Yugyeom, as usual, sat with Bambam, basically his only friend.  He did consider Jackson a friend but the fight and all would have left Bam in tears if Yugyeom did as little as smile at Jackson.  And Jungkook...well wasn't the best influence to say the least.

"I just...I just don't know where we went wrong," Bambam sobbed in his hands. 

The two were in the lunch room yet many things felt off.  Jackson not sitting next to Bambam and shoving his tounge down the other's throat was definitely one of those things. 

"Jackson even gave me a ring for our love," Bambam sobbed louder, earning glances from nearby tables.  "He was my everything."

Yugyeom, having almost no experience in a stable relationship like the kind Bambam and Jackson had, just let his friend cry it out.  The closest he could say he was to someone to the point of love was Irene, but even then, he just took her to a coffee shop to make her friends think she was in a relationship. 

"Do you know how much emotional pain I'm in?!" Bambam yelled as a girl called him out for being overdramatic.  God, why was Yugyeom friends with Bambam again? 

As the embarrassing scene unfolded, Yugyeom was doing more...'important' things such as catching up on missed homework he forgot to finish that night. 

Once lunch ended, Yugyeom went to his class.  His teacher, Mr. Yang, as usual, was sleeping.  Once hearing the bell, he shot up like a kid on Christmas day.  Once seeing only Yugyeom, Bambam, Lisa, Hoshi, Jaehyun, and Yuta in the class, he sighed. 

"Until the rest of the class come in here, please do something productive.  I do not wished to be disturbed," he said, opening his computer up. 

The sound of typing and quiet whispers filled the room.  Yugyeom, like at lunch, listened to Bambam's ranting. 

"And then he had the audacity to say he's been cheating on me with Mark!" Bambam said through gritted teeth. 

"Bambam, I think we should go shopping or something after school to get your mind off things," Yugyeom suggested.  Bambam's eyes widened. "Really?" he asked, excitedly. 

If there was one thing Bambam loved more than Jackson, it was shopping.  Clothes shopping to be exact.  His wardrobe was filled with all sorts of designer clothes, so it wasn't such a surprise. 

Suddenly, the door opened.  "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Yang, I was showing Jaebum around the school," Mark, the boy Jackson was cheating on Bambam with said, bowing slightly. 

"Ah, yes, Im Jaebum," Mr. Yang said, giving a slight smile.  "Is he here with you at the moment?"  Mark nodded, moving out of the way to reveal a stunning male. 

"I call dibs," Bambam said almost immediately after seeing the new kid.  Honestly, who wouldn't?  This new kid was really hot and hard to resist. 

"Alright, go choose a seat," Mr. Yang said to Jaebum who only nodded.

Jaebum looked around before his eyes settled on an empty seat by Bambam.  Jackson used to sit there, but Bambam and Yugyeom didn't really care about him anymore so it wouldn't have mattered.

"Is this seat taken?" Jaebum asked, pointing at the seat.  Bambam shook his head.  "N-no you can sit there," he smiled, Jaebum smiling back in return.

New text from Bambam:
God, this kid's voice is a huge turn on.

Yugyeom looked at the older with a glare, turning his phone off.  "Hyung, I swear to God, you can't last one day single."  Bambam sheepishly grinned. 

All throughout the day, Bambam just stared at Jaebum.  It really made Yugyeom uncomfortable, yet he didn't say anything, knowing Bambam would probably kill him. 

The final bell rung which was a relief.  Yugyeom sighed, getting his bag and walking out the door.  He, as always, was the first one out, Bambam following a few feet behind. 

This time, however, Jaebum was next to Bambam and the two were talking about god knows what. 

"I need to go," Yugyeom overheard Jaebum say to Bambam.  "I have basket ball practice in about a half an hour."  The two said their goodbyes before Bambam ran over to Yugyeom.

"He's so awesome," Bambam said, dragging out the 'o'.  "He's athletic, can sing, and even produces his own music!" 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes.  "Careful there, Bam," he said, "guys like that are always taken."  Bambam pouted.  "Oh, shut it, you hoe," he said.  "I'm trying to find my rebound."  "Have fun."

"Hey, Bam, could you wait outside for a minute?" Yugyeom asked as the two pulled up to Yugyeom's new house.  "No way!" Bambam said in awe.  "You and your mom finally moved?!"  "Uh...my dad requested I'd live with him," Yugyeom said, opening the car door.  "Wow, your new house is cool," Bambam said. 

The second Yugyeom entered the house, a dog ran over to him and barked.  "Huh?"  Yugyeom was confused.  No one had mentioned a family dog. 

"Coco!  Get back here!" someone yelled.  A cute boy ran over, chasing after the dog.  He looked at Yugyeom. 

"Oh, hey, you must be Jinyoung's step brother, Yugyeom," the boy said, "I'm Youngjae, Jinyoung's friend."  The boy held out his hand.  "Nice to meet you, Youngjae," Yugyeom said, shaking the other's hand.  "Same to you."

"Your mom and dad's in the kitchen by the way," Youngjae said.  Mom...  Yugyeom wasn't particularly fond of that word, especially calling someone else that.  "Thank you," he said anyway.  "No problem!" Youngjae smiled. 

Yugyeom walked into the kitchen where his father was sweeping and his stepmother was washing dishes. 

"Oh, hello, Yugyeom!" his stepmother smiled, setting the dishes down.  "Could I go to the mall with my friend?" he asked.  She nodded, smiling wider. 

"Of course you may!  Would it be alright if Youngjae and Jinyoung went too?"  She paused a moment.  "Youngjae is Jinyoung's friend if you didn't know already."  "I'm aware and if they want," Yugyeom said, hoping Bambam wouldn't mind. 

"Jinyoung!  Youngjae!  Yugyeom is taking you out to the mall with his friend!" she yelled. 

About a minute later, Jinyoung and Youngjae came into the room.  "Can I leave Coco here until we get back?" Youngjae asked, cradling the small puppy in his arms.  "Yep, just come back before 9," Yugyeom's stepmother said, taking the dog from him and placing it on the kitchen counter. 

"I could use some company other than Yugyeom's father," she said as the dog sat down and waited for her to get done washing the dished.

"Now hurry along you three," she said, handing them each one hundred dollars. 

The three went outside and into Yugyeom's car.  "My stepbrother and his friend are joining us," Yugyeom said to Bambam.  "Oh, I don't care," Bambam said, shrugging. 

The car ride was filled with chatter from Youngjae and Bambam talking to each other about random things. 

Once the four pulled up to the mall, Younjae's eyes lit up.

"This is the place where me and my boyfriend, Jaebum go to all the time!" he yelled. 

Boy...friend...?

A/N-
In the process of being edited...again.  Istg I sound like a monotone robot.