Chapter Nine

"Jackson, can I ask something?" Mark asked the younger.  The two were currently on a date in some fancy restaurant Jackson's aunt owned. 

Jackson looked up.  "Yes?"  Mark sighed.  "Why did you cheat on Bambam...?  You told me you two broke up."  Jackson tensed up.   "Promise you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you?" Jackson replied with after about a minute or two.  Mark nodded, eager to get an answer. 

"Bambam's parents are homophobics.  They believe the church should have every homosexual burned.  Despite not being religious at all, they still believe this."  Jackson shrugged, letting out a sigh. 

"One day, his parents came home early a few weeks ago to surprise him, and they caught us in bed together.  Though I didn't see much, I heard a slap when walking out the door, then Bambam's cries.  I decided to wait about a week, then I cheated on him so he wouldn't face anything like that anymore," he said, recalling a past scene he wished never happened.

"But you loved him, right?" Mark asked, shaking Jackson out of the harsh memories.  "Yes, but I love you more, Markiepooh" Jackson said, smiling at Mark.  Mark's face heated up and he look away, smiling like a dork. 

"Anyway, I should be going.  Mother's probably worried...again," Mark sighed, chuckling at his mother's worried behavior when it came to him. 

"Alright, see you at school tomorrow," Jackson said as the older grabbed his bag.  "Probably won't," Mark replied with.  "When that old woman gets worried, I have to stay home for a few days."

--POV Change--

The following day was going usual, except Jungkook's constant whining.  "So I heard something new," he said.  Yugyeom looked at him in a way of saying "continue".

The two were walking down the hallway, going to first period.  Bambam wasn't there, as he was with Jaebum, probably skipping first period to make out in the bathrooms or something.

"Jin is now dating this Namjoon who's apparently one year younger then him.  What a fucking joke," Jungkook scoffed.  "He can't date me, but he can date that jackass just because."  Yugyeom frowned.  Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 

While listening to Jungkook's vulgar ramblings about how he and Jin should be doing all the things Jin does to Namjoon with him, Yugyeom felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. 

He took it out to see a message from Jinyoung.  Hoping it was his usual sexual text that kept him through the day, he opened his phone with a smile on his face.  But the thing Jinyoung had wrote anything but what Yugyeom wanted to hear.

Jinyoung :
Hyunjin and I are partners for a school project.  Mind if he comes over?  I swear, it's only for tonight.  Pick us up, too, please ♡

Yugyeom sighed, slipping his phone away in his pocket.  "Oh, and would you consider a daddy kink as vanilla?" Jungkook asked, turning to Yugyeom.  Yugyeom shrugged, then Jungkook went back to ranting. 

--POV Change--

"So this is Han Jisung," Felix explained to the group, "my cousin."  He explained all about the boy who sat at their table.  He was a bit shy, but would every so often sneak a glance at Lee Minho, the head of the dance club. 

"So did you find any boys to suck off in the bathrooms during math?" Youngjae jokingly asked, picking at the...'pizza' on his tray with a fork.  "Uh...I guess," Jisung said, looking around.  "He's usually not this shy," Felix assured the group.  "Does Minho have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Jisung asked, looking at the boy...again. 

"No, actually his boyfriend broke up with him for a boy from the singing club," Woojin said, shrugging.  "Okay, I have to go," he said, getting up, going over to Minho, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the bathroom.

"Oh, right," Felix said.  "I forgot to say that Jisung and Minho are in a relationship, though Minho's scared to tell people about it so Jisung has to remind him who he 'belongs to'.  I don't really know, Jisung doesn't really talk to me or Chan," Felix said, shrugging.

After lunch, Hyunjin ran over to Jinyoung.  "Hey, Jinyoung, I need to be home at seven, is that okay?" he asked.  Jinyoung nodded.  "Sure, but it's just gonna be me, you, and Yugyeom."  Hyunjin rolled his eyes.  "Oh great," he muttered under his breath, him being the only one to hear.

After school was always pretty hectic for Jinyoung.  Youngjae always got a ride from Jaebum and Bambam, who would shower him with love the second he got in, then the freshmen he knew either walked home in pairs or had parents pick them up. 

So, while waiting for Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Hyunjin sat on the steps, Hyunjin staring at Jinyoung's phone as Jinyoung played on his it. 

"Don't you have a phone?" Jinyoung asked, noticing the younger watching his every movements.  Hyunjin shook his head, causing Jinyoung to raise an eyebrow.  "My mom and dad were too young when they had me, so mom was kicked out and had to find a house whereas my dad was still being pampered in his parents' house, so mom doesn't make much money as she's working multiple jobs with little pay, and dad comes over to criticize us," Hyunjin said honestly, tears forming in his eyes.  Jinyoung was about to apologize before they heard a car pull up. 

It was Yugyeom in his usual red car. The two got in the car.  "Hey, I'm Hyunjin," Hyunjin said to Yugyeom.  "I know," Yugyeom said, eyes staying on the car's front windows as hands gripping the steering wheel. 

Hyunjin took a seat in the back and Jinyoung hopped in the passenger side.  He pecked Yugyeom's cheek, then placed his left hand on his upper thigh, squeezing it in a sign of affection.  Yugyeom turned to Jinyoung and smiled.  Sure, he was still pretty pissed that Jinyoung was bringing the boy who basically tried to seduce him, but who could resist Jinyoung?  He was cute, sexy, hot, and about a hundred other words meaning the same. 

The drive back to their house was silent, yet Hyunjin noticed the glances Jinyoung and Yugyeom would often give and receive, smiling like dorks and giggling like lovesick teenage girls.  He felt guilty.  The feeling made him feel sick.  Why was he trying to ruin such a perfect relationship?  Remembering the reason, he sighed and leaned against the window, awaiting for them to get home.

A/N- Writing this was fun, then Writer's Block came to visit for a few days, then had to leave.  It was so "fun" having him around.  Also I have as crush on a dude in my home room and now I'm panicking cuz not only does he have a gf, but this one girl is obsessed with him and he's annoyed with her and I'm scared the same will happen with me :(

In the process of being edited.