Chapter Eight

Despite the previous day's occurence, Jinyoung sat with Youngjae and the freshmen during lunch.  This time, when walking over, Jinyoung noticed from under the table, Changbin's hand on Felix thigh, dangerously close to a...certain part of his body.

"Hey," Jinyoung said, setting his tray on the table.  "H-hey," Felix stuttered, looking at the floor, his face a deep red color.  "Hey, Jinyoungie~  How was your night?" Hyunjin asked, biting his lip.  "Oh, uh, it was fine," Jinyoung replied with, focusing only on the lip bite. 

"So, Woojin got into the singing club!" Chan said excitedly, shaking Woojin's arm.  "It was nothing really-"  "Oh really?" Youngjae inquired.  "I'm in it, too!"  Woojin smiled.  "At least now I know one person there," he chuckled.  Chan giggled, pecking all over Woojin's face.  "My baby," he gushed before kissing the older's lips.

"Oh, are you two together?" Jinyoung asked, ignoring Hyunjin's lustful gazes.  "Not really," Woojin said.  "But we're in a polyamorous relationship with an eighth grader from our middle school," Chan said.  "His name's Jeongin, and he's coming here next year!"

"Really?!" Youngjae grinned.  "I'm in a polyamorous relationship, too!  They're from Jinyoung's boyfriend's school!"  Just thinking about his sexy and cute boyfriends made him smile and giggle.  Jinyoung notice Hyunjin's smile drop.  He's mine!  Hyunjin thought, I'll kill that slut!

Suddenly, the silence was filled by a loud moan.  Everyone turned to the noise.  It was Felix who was biting his lip and trying to contain himself. 

"Oh, Felix, are you okay?" Changbin asked.  "Get your fucking hand away from there!" Felix growled under his breath.  "No, I don't think I will," Changbin smirked.  Everyone could see his arm move faster.  I did not need to know what they were doing, Jinyoung thought, looking away from the couple.

The bell then rang, causing Changbin to pout and remove his hands from the other's pants.  "I'll see you guys tomorrow, right?" Jinyoung questioned.  Everyone nodded in reply.  "Yeah, sure," Chan said, "we'll just have another boy sitting with us." 

Jinyoung and Youngjae went to their next class which, sadly, separated the both of them. 

Something was weighing Jinyoung down.  He didn't tell Youngjae about the day prior and how Hyunjin basically forced himself on him.  Sighing at the thought, Jinyoung went to his classroom.

-POV Change-

It was lunch time for Yugyeom.  He passed through the same old boring halls, awaiting for the time of day that set him free from the stress he had to deal with each day. 

He walked into the lunchroom and walked over to Bambam, Jackson, Jaebum, and Mark.  "What's up?" Yugyeom questioned, sitting down at the table.  Jaebum, Mark, and Jackson stayed quiet, so Bambam decided to speak. 

"I was texting Youngjae and he said your boyfriend was getting a bit...too friendly with another guy.  I think his name was Hyunjin?  I don't know."  Yugyeom felt his world crashing down.  Jinyoung wouldn't cheat on him, right?  Surely, this must be a misunderstanding.  Youngjae probably saw something different, or maybe Bambam and Jaebum were playing a sick prank on him. 

Although he prayed it was a misunderstanding, the tears didn't stop.  He ran to the bathroom.  He couldn't let his friends see him like that. 

While in there, he heard cries other than his own.  Deciding this person was more important, he opened the stall door he heard it from. 

"Jungkook?"

Yugyeom couldn't believe his eyes.  The high and mighty Jungkook was crying.  He looked up.  "Why are you here?" he asked, his voice a bit wobbly.  "The same reason you're here," replied Yugyeom.  "To cry." 

(A/N- you guys are probably gonna hate me for this next ship but I ship it and it's my book so...)

Yugyeom hugged Jungkook.  "Want to talk about it?" Yugyeom asked after pulling away.  Jungkook sniffled then began.  "You remember Jin, the senior that helps our teacher?" he asked.  "Yeah, why?" Yugyeom asked a bit curious as to why he was bringing him up.  Jungkook let out a sigh.  "Well."  Jungkook sighed.  "He and I did more than friendly stuff and he kinda found out about my age." 

Yugyeom was about to ask why Jungkook brought this up until he realized.  Jin is eighteen and Jungkook is sixteen.  Despite the gap in their ages being not too far apart, it was still kind of illegal. 

"Why are you crying about it then?" Yugyeom asked.  "I-I love him," Jungkook said, curling into a ball and crying into his knees.  Oh. 

"Maybe wait until next year," Yugyeom said, hugging Jungkook.  "He's going to go this year and I want him now," Jungkook cried harder. 

"Although this isn't my place," Yugyeom began, "I think you should talk and try to reason with him.  Who knows?  He might have wanted to date you, too."  Jungkook smiled at him. 

"Thanks for the words of encouragement."  Jungkook gave Yugyeom one last hug before leaving the bathroom.  Yugyeom smiled.  At least someone was happy. 

Yugyeom didn't want to go home that day, so he did all he could not to go home.  He spent extra time in the store Mrs. Kim had asked him to go to.  He did wind up spending about ten dollars more on different gum flavors and candy. 

After spending the money, he realized that he wanted to stay out longer, so he stayed in his car and ate the candy in the store parking lot.  It made him feel like a useless homeless person, but anything was better than seeing the face of the boy who had lied to him. 

Mrs. Kim-
Yugyeom, are you alright?  It's already 9 pm and you haven't come home yet.  Please answer Jinyoung's worried.

Yugyeom chuckled.  Sure Jinyoung was.  It wasn't like he was cheating on his boyfriend with some guy that he said had kissed him forcefully. 

Yugyeom-
I'm on my way home now, just went out with my friends. 

He threw the phone on the passenger seat then buckled his seatbelt.  He drove back to the house. 

He opened the door and was greeted by Jinyoung who dragged him up the stairs. 

"Fuck, I missed you," the older said, pinning Yugyeom to the bed.  "I thought you'd miss Hyunjin," Yugyeom said.  "I mean, I don't have the type of girlish body he has."  Jinyoung's look softened.  "What are you talking about?" he asked, confused.  "Youngjae told Bambam that you were all up on him so I thought-"

Yugyeom was cut off by a passionate kiss.  His eyes widened, and there was no way he was going to kiss back.  He tried squirming out of Jinyoung's grasp, but couldn't.  When Jinyoung pulled away, he looked at the younger in fear.  "What happened to you?"  Yugyeom glared.  "What happened to me?!" he asked in a mocking tone.  "I don't know, maybe my boyfriend cheated on me with some slut that tried to have sex with him!" 

"Shh!" Jinyoung said, shushing him.  "If mom and dad find us like this-"  "It'll be all your fault, now get the hell off me."

"Can you please listen to me?" Jinyoung asked.  "What am I going to get for listening?  Lies?  The made up truth you'll make up off the top of your head?  I don't think so-"  "Yugyeom, shut the fuck up before I get even more mad!" Jinyoung snapped, raising his hand to make an angry gesture.  Yugyeom flinched, terrified of what would be to come. 

Jinyonug's face softened.  "Look, Yugyeom, I'm sorry, it's just Hyunjin had been seducing me all day and my brain decided to mix him with you so I kept forgetting it was Hyunjin and not you.  Yugyeom, I love you."  Jinyoung cupped Yugyeom's face with his hands and kissed his lips.  It was slow at first, just to get Yugyeom back into that feeling.  Soon after, the kiss got heated. 

"I love you," Yugyeom said.

"I love you even more," Jinyoung replied with.

A/N- So is this the ending?  The world may never know.  Probably isn't because I feel useless when I'm not writing so maybe this might have a few more chapters. 

Unedited.