Chapter Six

After about nine, everyone said goodbye and Bambam and the 2jae and markson couples went back to their houses.  So there Yugyeom was, sitting at the edge of the pool, talking with Jinyoung about anything that came to mind. 

"I think I like you," Yugyeom said suddenly, shocking Jinyoung.  "I-I don't know if I do but-"  Before even doing anything, Jinyoung grabbed Yugyeom's face and kissed him hard.  Yugyeom, have only kissing someone once, froze in shock.  Unlike the previous time he kissed someone, he wasn't kissing Jungkook, nor was he drunk out of his mind. 

He didn't know what to do.  His hands seemed to completely give up, and his lips wouldn't move either.  As much as he wanted to kiss back, he was unable.  Jinyoung pulled away, eyes filled with regret.  "Shit, I'm so sorry I thought you wanted this," he said before attempting to get up.  Yugyeom was still in shock, so he didn't say anything, and, as much as he wanted to, couldn't ask the older to stay. 

After a few long hours, Yugyeom made his way to Jinyoung's room.  He knocked on the door to no reply.  "Jinyoung, I know you're in there," Yugyeom said, twisting the door handle in attempt to open it.  It turned halfway before restricting itself. 

"Jinyoung, please.  I want to apologize for me doing what I did.  I actually wanted to kiss back, but I couldn't move."  Yugyeom heard shuffling and a small click.  The door opened a second later to reveal a red-eyed Jinyoung. 

Yugyeom leaned down a bit to kissed Jinyoung, still unsure on what he was doing.  After a little bit, he felt Jinyoung bite his lip, the two pulling apart for air.  Jinyoung took the time to lay Yugyeom on the bed and switch their positions.  The older straddled the younger and began kissing him again.

"I love you," Jinyoung said, pulling away.  A string of saliva connected both of their mouths, causing the two to laugh.  "I love you, too," Yugyeom smiled, face turning red.

"Was I your first time?" Jinyoung asked as he spooned the other.  "No...actually, my friend Jungkook was but he chooses to say it never happened," Yugyeom said.  "Well I never would dream of doubting it," Jinyoung said, kissing Yugyeom's shoulder.  "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.  Yugyeom nodded, pushing back against Jinyoung.  "Yes, more than anything."  "Heh, cute."  Jinyoung whispered, smelling Yugyeom's hair.

The following morning, the two woke up with their legs tangled and arms wrapped lazily around each other.  "Good morning, my prince," Jinyoung mumbled, placing a kiss on Yugyeom's neck, the other giggling with content. 

Yugyeom went to get up to get some breakfast when suddenly he felt a sharp pain.  "Gah!" he yelled, falling back onto the bed next to his sleepy lover.  "I think mom and dad are home now, so be quiet," Jinyoung tiredly scolded.  "Well, I'm getting up for breakfast and nothing is stopping me," Yugyeom said, getting up and ignoring the pain as he tried to walk normally down the steps. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim," Yugyeom said as he entered the kitchen.  Mrs. Kim turned around.  "Good morning, Yugyeom, how was your-is that Jinyoung's shirt?" she asked, pointing at the shirt Yugyeom was wearing. 

"Yeah, me and him had sort of a sleepover and I was wearing a good shirt?" Yugyeom said in more of a question.  Mrs. Kim nodded.  "Oh, okay, I was confused for a second."  She chuckled to herself before pointing in the direction of the living room.

"Go wake up Jinyoung and ask him if he wants anything for breakfast.  I made banana pancakes," she said before going over to the cabinets and getting four plates. 

Yugyeom opened the door to Jinyoung's room and closed it.  "Hello, my sexy prince," Jinyoung said as the other walked over to him and kissed his lips.  "Is it wrong to miss you in those few minutes?" Yugyeom asked, looking the other in the eyes.  "No, I did, too," Jinyoung said, placing a trail of kisses on Yugyeom's jawline.  Yugyeom giggled.  "You're mom said something about banana pancakes.  Do you want any?" he asked, attempting to push the other off before things got too heated and he couldn't go to school.