Chapter Seven

Bambam sighed. What's the answer for 42? he thought to himself, chewing on the tip of his pen. He only needed that question, then he'd be finished with his homework. A ding from his phone startled him. He grabbed it and checked his messages, where Jaebum had texted him.

Jaebum-
Hey, Bam, can I talk to you about me and Youngjae.

Bambam-
Yeah, of course, is everything okay???

Jaebum-
Yeah, why wouldn't things be okay? Anyway, this is very important so please don't hate us.

Bambam-
You could bully me and I wouldn't hate you guys :)

Jaebum-
Bambam, we love you in the way we love each other. Youngjae is right next to me and he told me when reading your message that it hurt him to even think about us bullying you. We love you and we wanted to know if you'd like to join our relationship as our boyfriend.

Bambam-
...

Jaebum-
Fuck, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget I said anything and we can still be friends.

Bambam-
No, no! I was just speechless. Who wouldn't when the two boys you've fantasized about just asked you to be their boyfriend?

Jaebum-
Is that a yes?

Bambam-
...I wish, it's just my parents hate polygamy and gay people and hiding one boyfriend was hard enough. I don't think two would be easy at all.

Jaebum-
We understand.

Bambam-
Well you don't need to anymore. I'd rather be in serious trouble than be separated from the two people I love more than anything<3

Jaebum-
Seriously, what did this world do to deserve you?

Bambam-
Heh I never thought of me being that great.

Jaebum-
Well you are and we got to go. We love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Bambam-
I love you guys, too.

That night, Bambam couldn't sleep. He cuddled his blankets, giggling like a madman as he tossed and turned in his bed, awaiting the following day.

-POV Change-
"Yeah, I'm not dating Yugyeom because I love him, who would?" Jinyoung said, cupping Hyunjin's face with his hands. "He's a dumbass for believing it."

Yugyeom watched through the crack of the door in horror. He couldn't move, but he wanted to so bad.

The boy he loved, in front of him, now kissing another guy with the lips that once belonged only to Yugyeom.

He fell to the floor as he watched the two in front of him undress and Jinyoung did all the things he used to only do to Yugyeom.

Suddenly, a loud bang awoke Yugyeom from his nightmare. He was in his own bed and there were flower petals leading from the bed to the door. The door was shut and locked, so that confused Yugyeom on the topic of the petals.

He opened the door and, to his surprise, the petals led to the stairs. He went to the stairs and looked down. The steps were covered in petals, making Yugyeom raise an eyebrow.

He followed them to the kitchen where Jinyoung was, picking up some plates. Yugyeom cleared his throat, gaining the older's attention. "Hyung...?" Jinyoung looked over at Yugyeom and smiled. "Good morning, love," he said, placing the plates on the counter.

"What's with the mess and rose petals?" Yugyeom asked. "You see," Jinyoung began, "I wanted to make you breakfast, but I dropped these plates and now you're awake." "Aww," Yugyeom cooed, walking over to Jinyoung and kissing the tip of his nose.

Yugyeom, remembering about their parents, quickly pushed himself away from Jinyoung. "Where are mom and dad?" he asked, looking around.

"If I'm not mistaken, mom said she was going to the store to pick up groceries and your dad was called into work early because of an emergency," said Jinyoung. "Oh, thank god," Yugyeom sighed in relief. The last thing the two needed would be their parents finding out about them.

Jinyoung led the other to the dining room table. "I'll put the breakfast on other plates for us," he said before slipping back into the kitchen.

Around three minutes later, Jinyoung came back out and placed a plate in front of Yugyeom. "Here's the food I promised," he said, pecking Yugyeom's jawline, the younger giggling at the tickling feeling.

The two ate together and talked, then cleaned the petals when they were done.

It was the second best morning in Yugyeom's opinion, almost being as great as waking up by Jinyoung's side after their night together.

Soon, the time came were the two had to bid their goodbyes as they left for their two different schools.

Yugyeom pulled up next to Bambam's house, then pulled out his phone.

Yugyeom-
Here.

A minute later, Bambam ran out of his house in an oversized hoodie and ripped jeans. "What's with the overly sub looking outfit?" Yugyeom joked as Bambam opened the car door. "You will not believe this!" said Bambam excitedly. "Jaebum and Youngjae asked me if I wanted to be apart of their relationship! Can you believe it?" Bambam grinned. "Yeah, sorta," said Yugyeom. "Have you seen the way Youngjae and Jaebum look at you?" Bambam didn't seem to hear the remark and continued fanboying over his new boyfriends and how cute they were.

The second the two parked in the school's parking lot, Bambam went to go look for Jaebum.

Before finding him, however, two strong arms wrapped around him. He jumped a bit, a voice he knew all too well whispering in his ear.

"Hey, teddy bear, you smell good." Bambam turned around to be face to face with Jaebum. "Jaebum, you scared me," he yelled, playfully punching his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I thought you were someone else." "Who else would I be?" Jaebum chuckled, hugging Bambam again and placing a small kisses on his neck. "I don't know," Bambam said, his voice getting wobbly as Jaebum's kisses didn't stop and got closer and closer to his sweet spot.

Jaebum pulled away from his neck and intertwined their fingers.  "Would you like to go on a date with me and Youngjae tonight?" he asked.  "Where?" replied Bambam.  "I don't know, I was thinking a cafe or...something."  "Of course, any place my boyfriends want to go to," Bambam giggled, kissing the older.

-POV Change-

"Yeah so I was-" 

Crash.

Jinyoung and Youngjae turned their heads to the sound.  Hyunjin had dropped his books and was on all fours trying to retrieve them, his butt wiggling in the air.  Jinyoung sucked in a sharp breath, staring at the younger's ass.  It was so round and-

The bell interrupted Jinyoung from his thoughts.  He sighed, then he and Youngjae went to their first period. 

Hyunjin was in there, too, but came a bit late.   He took his usual seat in front of Jinyoung.  Every so often, the younger would drop a pencil or pen, just to lean over and show off himself to Jinyoung. 

Hyunjin wanted him.  And what Hyunjin wanted, Hyunjin got it.  No exceptions. 

Jinyoung tried his hardest, but no matter what, the younger always caught his eyes. 

No, thought Jinyoung, I belong to Yugyeom, and this isn't right.

A/N- Hehe will Jinyoung stay loyal to Yugyeom or will Hyunjin will successfully seduce him?  Find out next chapter!  Thanks for reading and the votes btw.  You don't need to vote, but thanks for them anyway!