Chapter Twelve [END]

It was a few weeks after the two confessed to their mother.  They just couldn't tell their father.

"Dude, your father's scary," Jinyonug whispered to Yugyeom as they watched his dad work.  "Yeah, but I'm sure we'll be fine if we tell him," Yugyeom said, shrugging.  Speaking of their father, he sneezed, causing Jinyoung and Yugyeom to yell in fright.  

"How long were you standing there?" the father asked the two.  "Not long," Jinyoung said.  "Do you need something?" Mr. Kim asked.  Yugyeom nodded, stepping forward.  "Yes, Jinyoung and I need to talk to you."  Mr. Kim shut his laptop.  "Yes?" 

"Well, Jinyoung and I are..."  Yugyeom felt himself freeze.  He was scared.  He didn't know what to do.  "...Are dating," Jinyoung said, taking over.  Yugyeom nodded.  "Right, that."  

Mr. Kim froze for a few seconds, then got up and left the room, not even saying a word.  Mrs. Kim, who was right outside the room, quickly ran to comfort the two.  "I'm sorry," she said, hugging them.  "Just give him time."  She kissed Jinyoung's forehead then hugged Yugyeom.  "I'm sure he'll come around."  "Yes, let's hope," Yugyeom said.

Having your own father disappointed in you must have been the worst, yet Jinyoung wouldn't have known.  His father left on his third birthday party, claiming he was getting a gift for Jinyoung.  Jinyoung pulled Yugyeom in for a hug.  "C'mon," he mumbled into the younger's neck, "I can finish tutoring you."  Jinyoung lifted Yugyeom bridal style and carried him to his room.  

"So if you were to-"  A knock had interrupted their conversation.  Opening the door, Jinyoung was now face to face with Yugyeom's father.  He embraced Jinyoung, then rushed over to Yugyeom.  He hugged him and apologized.  "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to say," Mr. Kim said.  "I shouldn't have reacted that way."  "It's fine," Yugyeom said reassuringly.  "You're fine."  

So now, Jinyoung and Yugyeom had no fear of their relationship.  No hiding behind closed doors, no being afraid of being caught.  And that will conclude our story...for now.

A/N- Can't believe I'm ending this.  This was my form of enjoyment.  But don't worry, for those of you wondering, my seungjin fanfic (which I'm naming Cheater, Cheater) will be published soon and wasn't forgotten.  And to those of you uninterested, until we meet again, goodbye.