Chapter Five

A/N- Sorry if I don't write often, school started up and along with school and homework taking up my days, I have friends and other things like fixing up my sleep schedule because I can't keep going to sleep at two and waking up at five.  Also, warning, there are a lot of sexual jokes in this chapter, though nothing too bad. 

Everyone could sense the fear Bambam had at that moment.  His eyes went wide and his smile turned to a frown as he found both Jackson and Mark. 

"Oh, yeah, Bam, this is Mark and Jackson," Jaebum said, gesturing to the two next to him.  "I-I'm aware..." Bambam said quietly. 

"Uh...anyone want anything to drink?" Jinyoung asked, sensing something was wrong.  Most of them said yes while Bambam, Jinyoung, and Mark stayed quiet.  "Okay, I'll order pizza with some soda.  Any requests?"

While Jackson and Jinyoung sorted out what they were getting, Mark went over to Bambam.  "Hey, Bambam," he said, a smile making it's way across his face.  "Hey, Mark," Bambam said, trying to distance himself from the others.  "I have something to ask of you," Mark said.  Bambam looked at the other, crossing his arms in a way to tell the other to continue. 

"Could you maybe forgive me for the whole...you know...cheating thing?" Mark asked, looking the younger straight in the eyes.  Bambam looked at the ground, then at Mark.  "I guess I just feel to guilty about it to the point where I considered breaking up with Jackson," he continued.  "I can forgive," Bambam said, causing a sigh of relief to slip out of Mark's mouth.  "But I won't forget."  Mark nodded, "I swear I won't do anything like that again," he said sincerely.

A few hours after of swimming, playing Would You Rather, and eating pizza, Yugyeom pulled Bambam away from the others. 

"Hey, what was that for?!" Bambam asked, "I was just about to beat Mark in the eating competition!"  "Bam, this is important!" Yugyeom whispered loudly.  "What could be more important than me asserting my dominance over pizza-"  "I think I have feelings for Jinyoung." 

Bambam paused.  "What the fu-"  "What do I do?  He's my brother!" Yugyeom asked, panicking.  "I-uh..." Bambam paused a moment to think.  "I-are you sure?" he asked in confusion. 

"Yes!" Yugyeom said.  "They're the same like they were for Jungkook in the fifth grade!"  "Yeah, but puppy love exists," Bambam said.  "I know but these are real feelings-"  "Bambam, Yugyeom, let's go, we're gonna play Truth or Dare!" Jaebum yelled over, catching the attention of both. 

The two walked over to where the group was sitting in a circle.  Bambam took a seat next to Mark (his new best friend) and Yugyeom next to Youngjae.  For some reason Jinyoung wasn't there, though the two brushed it off as the older using the restroom.

"Okay, I'll ask first," Jaebum said, looking around the circle for any eyes of fear.  "Bambam, truth or dare?"  Bambam looked around before settling with turth.  "Okay, what is your weirdest kink?" Jaebum asked with a smirk, all eyes on Bambam.  "Why do you-"  "You gotta answer it!" Mark teased, grabbing Bambam's arm and shaking it.  "Fine...I like calling my lover at that moment daddy," he mumbled.  Snickers and Youngjae's adorable loud laugh erupted as the Thai boy blushed and covered his face in his hands. 

"Alright," Jackson grinned, turning to the youngest.  "Yugyeom, truth or dare?"  "Uh, dare please," Yugyeom answered with, growing antsy.  "I dare you to send the first person that comes up in your contacts the dirtiest song you know," Jackson said.  "And make it seem like you wanna fuck them."  Yugyeom sighed before pulling out his phone.  Everyone gathered around him, waiting for him to choose a song and person. 

"Who do you have under 'jyp copycat'?" Jaebum asked, clearly confused about the first contact that popped up.  Yugyeom laughed nervously.  "Welp, guess I'm texting Jinyoung the lyrics to 'hatefuck'," he said, obviously regretting his choice. 

The other five started laughing, all dying to hear the reaction.

Yugyeom-
Hey, Jinyoung

Jinyoung-
I'm looking for last night's dessert, what do you need?

Yugyeom-
You can twist and scream into the air, but no one can hear you here. 
And there will be no tenderness.  I'll show no mercy for you, you have no mercy for me.
The only thing that I ask is love me mercilessly. 

Jinyoung-
...

-POV CHANGE-

Jinyoung blushed really hard after reading that.  Yugyeom thinks of me in that way, too?  Jinyoung was going to type if he felt the same and if he were interested in dating, then he heard Youngjae's loud laughter.  Yeah, why would Yugyeom say any of that?  He looked like the boy both girls and boys fall for. 

Jinyoung sighed before placing his phone on the table.  He opened the fridge again and continued looking for the dessert. 

-POV CHANGE-
Back outside, Yugyeom looked at his phone.  He didn't want any sexual relationship with Jinyoung, so that really hurt to send.  He wanted one where more romance was involved...one where both love each other more than anything in the world.  But he would never get the opportunity to call Jinyoung his. They were brothers, and he need to get the thought out of his head.  Sighing, he put his phone down and starting listening to the others while they played to help get his mind off Jinyoung.

A/N- Jackson's a good character now cuz a new friend I have apparently loves Jackson and he wouldn't be like that in real life.  Hope you enjoyed.  Is not edited yet, sorry if there is any mistakes.