Chapter Four

It was a few days after the mall trip and Yugyeom was casually in his room, typing away on the laptop his new 'mother' had given him the day previous.  

A sudden knock at the door, however, drew him from his thoughts.  He opened the door to reveal Jinyoung...in a bathing suit.  He also had another one his hand, folded neatly.  

"Would you like to go swimming with me?" Jinyoung asked, pushing the folded bathing suit to Yugyeom.  "It might be a bit tight for you, though."  Yugyeom smiled.  "Sure," he said, taking the bathing suit from Jinyoung.  "Thank you for asking."  "No problem," Jinyoung smiled back.  "I'll be out back."  

The older left the room, giving Yugyeom privacy.  Yugyeom shut and locked the door before stripping and putting the bathing suit on.  It was a bit short and tight, but he could manage.  After, he walked out of the house and into the backyard.  

There, Jinyoung sat on one of the chairs, a big in-ground pool in front of him.  "H-hey," Jinyoung said, looking Yugyeom up and down.  "So...are we going to swim or what?" Yugyeom asked.  "Yeah, you can invite a friend or two, I've already invited Youngjae and Jaebum but Jaebum asked to invite his friend and their boyfriend so," Jinyoung said, taking a seat by the end of the pool and dipping his feet in the warm water.  

"I'll call Bambam then," Yugyeom said before slipping through the sliding doors.  He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his phone from the counter.  

---

Yugyeommy:

We're going swimming and Jinyoung wants to know if you want to come over.  Jaebum and Youngjae are coming ;)))

Bambam: 

Okay, I'll leave in 5.  Address?  I couldn't see it the day of the mall.  

Yugyeommy:

$&*%(% *&%(#) $*%)$)

---

Yugyeom sat his phone down, hearing a knock at the door.  He went over to the door and opened it.  

"Hey!" Youngjae said in his usual load, cheerful voice.  "We have our bathing suits in this bag.  Can we maybe get ready then go out back?" Jaebum asked.  "Yeah, sure," Yugyeom smiled.  

Yugyeom moved aside, allowing the two in the house.  Afterwards, he went back outside.  Jinyoung was now in the water.  "Youngjae and Jaebum are getting changed in the bathroom if you're wondering," Yugyeom said, slipping into the pool.  "Thank you," Jinyoung said, smiling at Yugyeom.  Yugyeom smiled back.

God, he just wanted to kiss him...  Wait, what?

--POV Change--

"Jaebum...can I ask you something?" Youngjae asked, fiddling with his thumbs, waiting for Jaebum to finish changing.  "Sure, Jaejae," Jaebum said, turning to his boyfriend.

"Is it wrong to fantize about someone else despite still being in a relationship with you?" Youngjae asked, looking up at the older.  "No, not at all," Jaebum said, pulling his swim shorts on.  "In fact, I had liked some other guy for a few days when dating you.  I would never think about cheating, and I hope you wouldn't think of it, either."

"I would never but-"  Jaebum looked him in the eyes.  "Who is it, anyway?"  "B-Bambam-" Youngjae barely got the first sentence out before Jaebum grinned.  "Bambam? Really?  I like him too," he said.  Youngjae smiled.  "What about a polyamorous relationship?" he asked.  "Sure, but we need to ask him first," said Jaebum.

"Thank you," Youngjae said, standing up and kissing Jaebum's lips.

The two left for the backyard, knowing the other two were probably waiting for them.  

About a half an hour later of playing 'Marco Polo', a loud ding startled the four.  "That's my phone, I need to check on it," Yugyeom said, getting out of the pool and walking into the house.

The ding was cause by a text from Bambam saying he was outside the front of the house.  Yugyeom walked over to the front door and opened it, revealing Bambam with regular clothes on. 

"I said we were going in the pool-" Yugyeom was quickly cut of by Bambam.  "I am wearing a bathing suit, see?" he said, pulling his shorts down a little so the younger could see the red swim trunks he had on. 

"Okay, then take off your clothes," Yugyeom said.  "Wow, not even inviting me to dinner first," Bambam joked, rolling his eyes.  Yugyeom laughed a bit, opening the door a bit wider so the older could come in. 

The second Bambam got in the door, he took off his clothes, leaving the bathing suit on.  "Can I throw this in your room for the time being?" he asked Yugyeom, Holding the pile of clothes in his hands.  "Yeah, sure, upstairs to your right, second door, should have Chris Brown posters," Yugyeom said, pointing his thumb to the staircase.  "Okay, thanks," Bambam said before making his way up the stairs. 

After, Yugyeom went back out back...to see two figures he knew Bambam wouldn't like.  "Oh!  Yugyeom!" Jaebum yelled, calling the youngest over.  The two figures turned to Yugyeom.  Mark smiled and waved while Jackson froze.  Yugyeom walked over to where Jaebum, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and the markson couple were. 

"Yugyeom, this is Mark and Jackson," Jaebum said, pointing at the boys as he said their names.  "I'm aware," Yugyeom said calmly, though that would probably be the opposite of Bambam's reaction. 

Speaking of Bambam, said boy slid the door open, causing everyone to turn to him.  He took on look at everyone before mumbling 'shit'. 

A/N- This chapter was meant to have jingyeom smut but I'm not the best at writing it, nor do I know how you guys feel about it.  Like always, this chapter made no sense to me. 

Fun fact: the jingyeom house was basically copied off my cousin's cuz I'm not original.