Chapter Three

Quick A/N: This chapter switches POVs (point of views) a lot, so please bear with me!

"Okay," Yugyeom said as the four walked into the mall.  "I'll take Bambam to a clothing store and you two can do whatever.  Just meet us back here by 8:30." 

The four split up, Youngjae and Jinyoung going in the direction of the food court and Yugyeom and Bambam going in the direction of a random pricey clothing store. 

"You do have your money, right?" Yugyeom asked, the two walking in the store.  "Yeah, they don't call me young and rich for nothing," Bambam said, though a little less enthusiastic than usual. 

"Are you mad about Youngjae and Jaebum?" Yugyeom asked his friend as the two looked at a jacket.  "Maybe there are multiple Jaebums in the world?" Bambam stated in more of a question. 

"It doesn't matter anyway.  It's not like I even had a chance," he sighed, tossing the jacket carelessly into his basket.  Yugyeom frowned.  This shopping trip was meant to be fun, and so he needed to make his friend take his mind off things. 

--POV Change--

"So, what are you getting?" Jinyoung asked Youngjae.  "Wow, there are so many choices," Youngjae replied with, marveling at all the ice cream there. 

The two were at a rolled ice cream shop located in the mall.  Youngjae never went there before, so he basically looked like a kid in a candy shop. 

"I'll take the Oreo one," he said to Jinyoung, pointing at the ice cream.  "Why?" Jinyoung smirked, "is it because you want to be in the middle of Bambam and Jaebum like the cream of an Oreo?"

Youngjae punched Jinyoung's shoulder. "N-no, shut up!" he pouted, blush covering his cheeks.  "Yeah, sure.  We all saw the way you looked at him," Jinyoung teased.  "Just shut up and buy me ice cream," Youngjae mumbled.

--POV Change--

"The arcade?  Really?" Bambam asked, laughing a bit.  Yugyeom had took him to the back of the mall were the arcade was.  It wasn't that big, but was most definitely was crowded.

"So what game do you want to play first?" Yugyeom asked.  "That one!" Bambam said, pointing to one game. 

"Didn't you get a piece of candy from the worker for having the highest in game score for three weeks when you were ten?" Yugyeom questioned.  The older nodded.  "Yeah," Bambam grinned. "I used to come here everyday after school just to see if anyone had beat me."

The second the last person finished playing, Bambam ran over to the machine, Yugyeom following a few feet behind. 

"My baby, how I've missed you," Bambam whispered, inserting 50 cents into the coin slot. 

"Okay, let's see if I remember-"  Before even finishing his sentence, a familiar voice called out his name. 

"Bambam!"

--POV Change--

"Since you teased me about Bambam, how are things with you and lover boy?" Youngjae asked Jinyoung.

The two were sitting outside of the mall on a bench, looking up at the stars. 

"...Lover...boy?" Jinyoung questioned, tilting his head to the side.  The last time he checked, be was single and wasn't ready for another relationship.

"Yeah, you know, Yugyeom?  The cute one."  Jinyoung glared at Youngjae.  "What makes you think I'd have an intimate relationship with him?"  "A lot of things.  The way you look at him, the way you speak to him.  Ya know, just the stuff you did when J-"  "Mention her again and I'll leave," Jinyoung said, cutting off the younger. 

"Yeesh, okay."  Youngjae looked at his phone.  "We should start heading back.  It's 8:25."

--POV Change (before cliffhanger)--

Bambam turned to the person.  ...Jaebum.  "Jaebum?" Bambam asked in disbelief.  "I never thought I'd meet you here," Jaebum said.  "Well, I mean, I loved this arcade game ever since I was younger."

Yugyeom, having enough with Bambam and Jaebum's nonexistent relationship, left the arcade.  He had better things to do then watch a hopeless romance unravel. 

About an hour later, Yugyeom went back to the mall's entrance.  Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam were already there with Jaebum talking to Bambam with an arm around Youngjae's waist.  

"Oh look, there's our ride home," Jinyoung said, looking at Yugyeom.  "Bye, Bummie~" Youngjae said, placing a kiss on Jaebum's jaw.  Jaebum smiled.  "See you later."  He detached himself from his boyfriend, then walked off.  

The four went into the car.  Yugyeom dropped off Bambam first, then drove the rest of them home.  

A/N- Yeah, I don't think this was a good chapter :/  Thanks for reading though!  In the process of being edited.