Kaito Momota x Reader

You were hanging out with Kaito in the gym doing some exercises with him. Push ups, sit ups.

Kaito: Come on (Y/N)! 10 more push ups! You can do it!

You were panting and you were pretty much exhausted as well. After doing those 10 push ups, you went to grab your bottle of water and went to sit on a bench. You took off the cap of your bottle and drank from it. Kaito went to sit next to you.

Kaito: That was fun, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah it was pretty fun. We should hang out like this more often Kaito.

Kaito: Definitely.

You both were panting and sweating.

(Y/N): I'll go head back to my dorm and take a shower, I'm sweating like hell and I could really use a cold shower right now.

Kaito: Okay well, see ya.

You started walking to your dorm and waved at him. You arrived at your dorm and went to take a quick shower. You went in the shower and started the water. The cold water pouring on you felt nice. You took your shampoo and applied some and you started to wash your hair with it. You closed your eyes while washing your hair. Once you oppened your eyes, you realised something was wrong. You looked down at your feet and the water was purple. "What's happening? What the fuck?" You noticed that it came from your head. You quickly went out of your shower almost falling. You take your towel and wrapped it arround you and went to see yourself in a mirror. Your hair was purple. You took your shampoo and put a little bit in a glass next to your sink. The shampoo was purple as well. You went back in your shower to try and remove out all that purple color out of your hair, but it was no use. Your hair was still purple. "How? It's not the first time I use it! It never turned my hair purple before! It was normal before!" You started thinking. The only person that could have done that....is Kokichi. You went to change in your clothes with rage. You went out of your room.

(Y/N): KOKICHI YOU FUCKING LYING LITTLE EGGPLANT!

He arrived in front of you.

Kokichi: Hey (Y/N)! Ooooh nice hair colour you got there! We're the same now! Nishishi!

(Y/N): YOU FUCKING DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?

Kokichi: Did I?

He put his hands behind his head and put a big smile on his face.

Kokichi: Don't get me wrong, that colour is way better on you than it did before.

Kaito suddenly came in running.

Kaito: Hey you ok? I heard you scream Kokichi ' na- oh...uh...what happened to your hair?

(Y/N): N-No don't look at me!

You turned arround putting your hands on your wet purple hair. Tears were starting to form in your eyes, but you didn't wanted Kaito to notice.

(Y/N): H-He dud something to my shampoo bottle and now my hair i-is purple!

Kokichi: Hey now we're a purple family! Nishishi~

He ran away. It was now just you and Kaito.

Kaito: H-Hey...It's not that bad..you can still fix your hair right? Purple looks...rather nice on you.

You turned arround, facing him.

(Y/N): B-But I prefer my original hair colour...

Kaito: Don't worry, we'll find a way to fix this.

He wiped your tears away.

Kaito: I mean..you're still beautiful even with purple hair.

(Y/N): You think I'm beautiful..?

Kaito: Y-Yeah...Just like the stars above us.

You started blushing and so did he. You hugged him and he hugged you back. You heard a deep voice behind you and you recognize it.

Ryoma: Heh..we don't see that everyday, huh?

(Y/N): Heh..

He walked away. You broke the hug with Kaito.

Kaito: If Kokichi ever bothers you again, I'll kick his fucking purple ass and he will remember it.

You chuckle.

(Y/N): Heheh..thanks for being here for me, Kaito.

Kaito: That's what friends do, huh?

You went closer to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He started to blush.

(Y/N): Just friends..?

You smirk. He leaned over and both of your lips met. He gently kissed you. He broke the kiss and whispered.

Kaito: I think we can comfirm that we're more than friends.

You smiled.

(Y/N): Yeah..heheh.

_______________________________________

749 words.

One of my friends wanted a Kaito x Reader since he was his favorite character. Hope you like it!