Ryoma Hoshi x Reader

Cuz this boi deserves more

You were in your room. You were scared of what would happen. You were permanently stuck in a killing game. You've socialized with others but yet, you were terrified. Rantaro died and Kaede was executed. Anyone could snap at any moment. Today, in a minute, tomorrow. Maybe you'll be the second student to die, maybe you'll be the second to plan a murder..or maybe you'll survive this killing game and escape. You imagine death so much it feels more like a memory. When is it gonna get you? In your sleep? Seven feet ahead of you? If you see it comming, do you run or do you let it be? A loud knock on your door pushed away your thoughts. You went to the door and hesitated. What if the person behind is ready to murder you? You oppened the door. You sighed in relief to see who it was.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Ryoma.

Ryoma: Hey.

(Y/N): Ya need something?

Ryoma: Just wanted to check on you. You looked broken seeing the execution so..I just wanted to see if you were okay.

(Y/N): Oh I'm..fine now.

You let him in your room and closed the door behind him. You both sat on your bed. Ryoma was the only student you felt safe with. After a short time of silence, you decide to break the silence.

(Y/N): Hey..

Ryoma: Hm?

(Y/N): If you ever escape this place, what will you do?

Ryoma: I'll go back in prison, remember? I'm a murderer.

(Y/N): I- Uh..what if you're out of prison, what would you do once you're out of prison?

Ryoma: I'll just search for a new will to live I guess.

You were expecting something else than that.

(Y/N): ..A-Ah, I see..

Ryoma: What about you?

(Y/N): I-I- Uhh- Honnestly, I don't know...

The room was silent once more.

Ryoma: I wouldn't mind dying in this killing game. There's nothing for me outside this world, I just know it. Everything is gone for me-

(Y/N): I-I want to help you!

The short boy looked at you.

Ryoma: You want to help me?

He tugged his beanie covering his eyes. He started blushing. You layed on your bed. A few hours passed and both of you had been hanging out together.

Ryoma: Hey I should be going, it's getting late and all.

You felt a little bit of sadness all of a sudden. You didn't wanted him to leave.

(Y/N): H-Hey..Umm..Do you mind..uh..

Ryoma: Hm?

(Y/N): Staying with me..just for tonight..? N-Nothing will happen between us, I swear. Well just hang out like a good pair of friends..well...we'll more sleep than hangout..so what do you say?

Ryoma: I- Do you really want a murderer to stay with you?

(Y/N): You plan on murdering me?

You let out a small giggle.

Ryoma: N-No..I- Alright..

(Y/N): Yes!

-A few hours later-

You both decided to sleep in the same bed because why not? It's not like something is gonna happen...though, you gotta admit that you had a small crush on him.

(Y/N): Hey you awake?

Ryoma: Yea, I haven't closed an eye yet.

(Y/N): Same..I don't know why...

You wrapped your arms arround him and pulled him closer to you. He didn't say anything.

(Y/N): You don't mind if I hug you in my sleep right?

Ryoma: I guess not..

He puts his hands on yours wich made you blush deeply.

(Y/N): I have to admit something..

Ryoma: What is it?

(Y/N): I kinda like you..I mean you're nice, you're the only one I talk to and I feel different near you..

He hasn't said anything.

(Y/N): I-It's okay if you prefer us to be friends and all-

Ryoma: I feel the same way.

You let out a silent sigh of relief.

(Y/N): I'm glad you feel this way.

The room went silent.

(Y/N): Hey..if something ever happens to me, do you promise to continue living?

Ryoma: I'll try my best..I've just found a new reason to live, it would be a shame to loose it..to loose you..

You pulled the small boi closer to your body. Both of your warm bodies were touching.

(Y/N): I'll protect you, so I won't loose you either..

_______________________________________

751 words.

Honnestly there isn't enough love for this lil tennis boi. He doesn't have the love he deserves sooo 😔❤