Ryoma Hoshi x SHSL Comedian!Reader🌸fluff🌸

You were hanging out with your friend Ryoma Hoshi. Ryoma was the kind of guy to ignore everyone. Your goal was to make him open up more do he can be happy. As the Ultimate Comedian, you try to Crack up some jokes so you can see his precious smile.

(Y/N): Hey hey hey! I got one! What did the pirate said when he turned 80?

Ryoma: I don't know. What did he say?

(Y/N): Aye matey!

You tried to hold in your laughter but you failed miserably. Ryoma let out a little chuckle. You were proud you were able to make him chuckle at least. As you were thinking of some more jokes to tell, one came to your mind and you begin to giggle.

Ryoma: You okay, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yea I just- bahaha! Okay what do you call a dog with no legs?

He starts thinking of an answer but failed.

Ryoma: Hmm..I have no idea.

(Y/N): It doesn't matter, It's not going to come anyway! Pffft- bahahaha!

Ryoma: Heheh..kinda dark.

(Y/N): Ahah..Yea...I like dark humor sometimes.

Ryoma: Haha..same..

He smiles. You look at him with a smile as well.

(Y/N): Wow..it's beautiful.

Ryoma: Huh?

(Y/N): Your smile. It's so beautiful and rare. I'd like to see it more often. It really suits you alot, Ryoma. It's precious.

He blushes at your kind words and looks away from you. He covers his eyes with his beanie.

Ryoma: Sheesh...thanks I guess..

Suddenly his stomach was starting to rumble. He covers his stomach with his arms and blushes out of embarrassment.

(Y/N): Aww...someone's hungry? Did you even ate this morning?

He looks away.

Ryoma: Who cares anyway..

(Y/N): Hey I care!

You pick him up bridal style and walk towards the cafeteria.

(Y/N): I don't want you to starve to death. You deserve better after whst happened to you. Y'know what? We're gonna spend the day together.

Ryoma: You really don't have t-

(Y/N): I do.

You arrived at the cafeteria with Ryoma in your arms. You would like to hold him longer but you had to put him on the floor.

(Y/N): Alright. What do you want?

Ryoma: Just give me an apple please. I'll be fine like that.

You take two apples. You were kinda hungry as well too despite eating earlier.

(Y/N): Here you go.

You give him the apple and you smile. He gives you a smile too.

(Y/N): Ah...that precious smile again.

Ryoma: Heheh..

(Y/N): Oh hey I got more jokes! Knock knock!

Ryoma: Who's there?

(Y/N): Voodoo.

Ryoma: Voodoo who?

(Y/N): Voodoo you think you are askin' me all those questions?

Ryoma smiles and chuckles at the joke I made. I want to protect that sweet, precious smile of his. After we finish our fruit, we hang out together to explore the school.

(Y/N): Oh! Knock knock!

Ryoma: Who's there?

(Y/N): Wooden shoe.

Ryoma: Wooden shoe who?

(Y/N): Wooden shoe like to know?

He chuckles with his sexy deep voice. You would love to hear more of his voice. It's really beautiful. You kept entertaining him with jokes of all kind.

(Y/N): Oh hey last one. Why did the  chicken cross the road?

Ryoma: Hm? Why?

You begin to blush.

(Y/N): To confess it's love to someone special.

He starts blushing.

(Y/N): Knock knock.

Ryoma: Who's there..?

(Y/N): The chicken.

There was a small silence as the heat from your cheeks took over you.

Ryoma: Heheh..

You were starting to get worried if he rejected you.

Ryoma: I think you're special to me too. You were always there for me since day one. I tried pushing you away in fear I would start to like you..but here we are.

(Y/N): Ryoma..

Ryoma: I was scared that if I like you and then something happens to you..I..I just..

Visible tears were starting to form in his eyes.

Ryoma: I don't want to loose you too..

Hearing him say this completely broke your heart. You got on his level and hugged him.

(Y/N): Ryoma no...don't cry..don't worry. Well get out of here together. Please don't cry..you're breaking my weak heart..

You face him and wipe his tears away.

(Y/N): Don't worry. You won't loose me. I'll be with you and I'll protect until the end of this killing game...If you want..I'll be with you when we get out of this killing game. We will be the survivors of this deadly game. I promise.

Ryoma: O-Okay..I can't believe I-I found a new will to live..

(Y/N): I'll always be there for you from now. Come now, let's explore the school and pass the day together.

_______________________________________

817 words

Requested by _loser_in_a_bathroom

Hope ya'll like it. 😌 it was fun to make